==Pfe Click==

ReignInBlood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO WTF....YO THEMO IMA BUST YOUR FUKIN HEAD IN FAG...HOW YA GOIN TO COME TO DA FY PIT AND DO SOME BULLSHIT....DUCK ASS NIGGAZZ

You're one ignorant human being..

You don't even realize how fucking stupid of a mistake that was going over askew wane themo and mes, not only did you make yourself and your crew look like a bunch of wannabe fags, but you just gave new jersey a bad rep.. you should feel honored that a writer like askew would even go to your city and bless it with his skills.

Rofl... fy beefing with pfe, that alone sounds so funny, you guys are a joke, look at those throws you did! HAH, are you fucking kidding me? You call yourselves graffiti writers? Nah, you just hide behind the image of one.

Sadly I wasted my time typing this, I doubt any information will go through that thick skull of yours..

toys will be toys, nobody gives a fuck about your "pit", you monkey... lol

honestly, that was a pretty arrogant move going to THEIR spot and rocking simple/straights over THEIR production. Anyone could clearly see what was under that and the fact that you guys couldn't even spare the paint to cover it completely or at least put them up says a lot. If that was my spot i would've been just as mad.. And for blame and you guys to say they should be happy for these dudes to "bless" them with their style is beyond ridiculous. you guys seriously need to take a step back and deflate your heads a bit.

honestly, that was a pretty arrogant move going to THEIR spot and rocking simple/straights over THEIR production. Anyone could clearly see what was under that and the fact that you guys couldn't even spare the paint to cover it completely or at least put them up says a lot. If that was my spot i would've been just as mad.. And for blame and you guys to say they should be happy for these dudes to "bless" them with their style is beyond ridiculous. you guys seriously need to take a step back and deflate your heads a bit.

first of all everything down there was dissed, and as far as stepping back and deflating our heads? do you even know any of us? ill be the first to tell you themo wane askew and mes had no ill intentions when they went down there, they wanted to paint and rocked dope silvers. i really dont understand why people are still talking about this, i talked to certain FY dudes about the situation and apparently its done and over with. Furthermore when i went down there to see the pieces a certain FY writer was there and was amped that wane and askew had painted their spot. Not that it even matters but themo was the FIRST PERSON to ever paint that spot, raw concrete......