238th/Pelham

Hank

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
11-17-2007123209AM.jpg

Sec & Solo LOA, wow...

I am looking for a pic of the Ill piece that was in the beginning of this strip. It had a brown outline if I remember correctly, no flick!

If anyone has the complete strip all the way to the Wae or it may have been a Sham please post that joint up!

Tore TM7!

I am looking for a pic of the Ill piece that was in the beginning of this strip. It had a brown outline if I remember correctly, no flick!

If anyone has the complete strip all the way to the Wae or it may have been a Sham please post that joint up!

Tore TM7!

Big Tore,

Did you guys ever finish this? I remember being in front of this with camera in hand, but i didn't flick it because all of the pieces didn't look finished.

Big Tore,

Did you guys ever finish this? I remember being in front of this with camera in hand, but i didn't flick it because all of the pieces didn't look finished.

Yes. We got stupid raided by VS this day. Most of us ended up in the Gun Hill Dinner and then went back later that afternoon (I have pics from the dinner). I can't remember who went back that day and who went back the next. There may have been a day or so were some stuff was unfinished.

T