Made U Look

mn1_fuckos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niggaz know mul don't play that faggot social graffiti beef shit. paint over this paint over that.

From what happened at subsurface in 2006, to art basel this year, uptown fest in 09, tuff city last month, mul niggaz stabbing niggaz, ether punching out one them d30's in the howard yard in '05. the list goes on.

niggaz is playin games, everybody knows this dude will be singing different tunes when niggaz is in front of him.

niggaz mad cuz they know they the ones that fucked up. true story.

Niggaz know mul don't play that faggot social graffiti beef shit. paint over this paint over that.

From what happened at subsurface in 2006, to art basel this year, uptown fest in 09, tuff city last month, mul niggaz stabbing niggaz, ether punching out one them d30's in the howard yard in '05. the list goes on.

niggaz is playin games, everybody knows this dude will be singing different tunes when niggaz is in front of him.

niggaz mad cuz they know they the ones that fucked up. true story.

WHAT HAPPENED AT TUFF CITY. MY MAN I BE IN THERE ON THE REGULAR AND KNOW ALL OF THE GUYS THERE VERY WELL- AND HAVE NOT HEARD NOTHING. AND TRUST ME MY DUDE GO THERE AND TRY TO FRONT IT AINT GOIN DOWN SMOOTH MY DUDE BELIVE THAT. KILL THAT NOISE.

Archived