Made U Look

mn1_fuckos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ayo fuck ether hes a pussy!!! and utah come suck some real dick you herb ass bitch!!! yeah stay in bangkok my goons will run you out soon i just put the word out to destroy everything yous got out there and beat yo asses when they catch yous real talk its on now !!! and your getting dogged in isreal so say buy buy to everything in isreal you punk shit talking haters will learn and regret ya ever disrespected and fucked with me!!! shits my fault i shouldve just knocked yous the both out when i had yous remember utah indie punched you in the face you aint do shit such a herb ass bitch!!! how im i a snitch if your the first one to get arrested everyone goes down after you im the last one!!!!!!!! to get arrested and your father is a cop!!! get the fuck outta here do the math like cmon!!! its all good stay in bangkok live off of ethers fathers $$$$$ ill be out there soon and ill find yous and beat the shit out you fake ass mofos!!! until then im killing the gallerys!! the war is on!!! the true god of destruction has returned!!!!!!!!!!

did you really just say you're killing the gallerys???:lol: