ATT... Abstracting The Typography

east_este

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i saw DF literally leveled the comp at the ATT reunion... how you gonna have a jam and get sonned by the "other crew" hahaha!

i see you jick!

Ummmm, yeah... right. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... IMAD crew reppin hard on this one. Emit is the obvious Pres...

OK on a positive note some real nice stuff painted, Kwaze lookin good, really feelin that second emit piece, brought back some of that older chunkier ending style end vamped it up, i'm feelin it! East with the amazing color combo, love that bottom yellow on the piece! Jick's pink piece comin hot ( is that a paper connect i see, where's rapes??)and Vulcan reminding me that i'm a sap for not selling a kidney to come over! That jive is killin it with the funk and last but not least thank you all for the shoutouts, managed about 4 steps with no crutches this weekend, so you know it was a good one!

Peace

Yeah, reunion actually went great! Tons of great Graff was painted, good food eaten & lots of fun was had by many! Enjoy the flix that are yet to come & smell the funk of my "dirty laundry"... like it or not!

Old school enough to know friends from paint BTW...

i would of sold my left testicle to fly out and meet vulcan, but i guess those europeans aint got the balls for it? hahahahahaha

Lol! If Servals nuts match his talent he shoulda had like 10 balls to spare! Lets not forget that BABY 168 made an appearance as well... CRAZYYYYYYYY!!!

Baby 168 from Philly??!!! the Baby from FBA??!

yo i'm a cripple please lets leave my nuts out of this no homo

BABY 168 frmo the "this is it! this is it, this is IT!" scene in style wars...blue piece that burned the hell out of the rest on that car