ATT... Abstracting The Typography

east_este

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3489396616_bcc7c1db45_o.jpg

yo serval! remixed a bit and tried to keep the fill simple which seems to be indictive of your work...

for east too.

could have spent more time but after a few hours i just want to finish and get out of the sun...

to put them together... scribes character would have went better with the lead and the swine flu pig would have looked better with rapes (color wise)

ok now that the morphine has worn off a little, i can have a better look. Rapes and scribe, I love it that's real close to the way i would paint that sketch, but that fill style really works on it, definitely shows I could be doing more with my fills! Charachter is gangster as usual, is it me or did you use fewer fades and more lines? I really like that. Lead I'm glad you thickened the whole, thing, I'm always scared to do it, and it actually works that way, so i'll be trying more chunky styles in the future thanks to you!

Here was my last piece before the forced break:

DSCN1729.jpg

jheez... fire. its also the way you paint that makes it fresh, not all chipped and chopped up. its hard to explain but like its just one shot, no bullshit skinny tiny lines just clean with can control and no frills. the fact that its not perfect makes it awesome...