*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
WYSE killed it pretty hard in 2010.....

AGREED.....WYSE!!!......AMUSEY!!!!.....AND HERTS!!!!!.................ALL IN THAT ORDER.....

AND MY OPINION CUZ THEY MOVE AROUND....NOT JUST NORTH........WRITER OF THE

YEAR CANT JUST BE NORTH.....SORRY....

AND GET IT INS...........LYVE..... SWYPE........YEAH THAT WAS IT........................!!!!!

TDM ON THE CREW....MY VOTE..........!!!!!

same people still glamorizing themselves through a grip of different screen names, cough cough

Well what do you expect.....this is Chicago. It used to be the city of gangsters, now its just the city of

pump fakers.

My vote goes to the K dizzubs.

Fact, Big L, Mental's aztec ass rollers were a big deal

Grand Daddy Track, kept it all the way Ganga as usual. No gay out of town steezs coming from him.

And lets please not forget the Mafia!!!!!!!!

Them boys got that twirk.

Blockhead for not cutting corners and still holding down insides, a lost part of this art for sure.

Just my opinion

oh and i guess all the train slayers with there secret vault of non-moving steel prodos gets a 1/2 point on the package

LOL HE SAID TDM....... SAY NO TO DRUGS DUDE..... LMAO.... UR A JOKE.......

I WILL ....BUT IMA SAY YES TO YOUR MOMS FRUIT........AND YOU SOUND MAD....... I WILL BE A JOKE...

BUT SO IS YOUR HANDSTEEZY.............NIGGA YOU CANT EVEN BUST A DECENT TAG......LAUGH AT THAT...........

your just a worker and your boss is my manz......BITCH!!!!!!!!

BUMP OBE!!!!!

Werm and obe..def number 1 and 2..obe gets the edge for having ill steez

And this hipster outta town shit is getting on my nerves. Niggas rock fills in the softest hoods in chicago and it ends there. Then you get a couple stacks from moms and pops(I'm assuming) and fly across the world to do more fills. Niggas with jobs/obligations/adult responsibities can't do shit like that. Unless these niggas are moving mad drugs which I doubt. This makes it hard for ME to respect SOME peoples graffiti, SOMETIMES.

Basically I'm Just hating cause I'm poor and have to work my dick off everyday for everything :D

Obe umm maybe. I'm thinking more like a police officer that sells a lot of drugs......does that make you a good drug dealer? Not sure. But definitely put Big Werm up there with Fact. Most consistent in more places, not just a particular area. Oh yeah its called ALL-CITY!

Lets not forget international Weezy!!

Plocko and Live!

LOL HE SAID TDM....... SAY NO TO DRUGS DUDE..... LMAO.... UR A JOKE.......

your a sorry ass nigga, tdm is in the streets and where are you? your washed up! nigga does a couple fills a year and thinks hes top dog, ur past aint shit..history is almost nonexistent so deflate that fat ass head of yours go put in some work chump. ya steelo aint shit either, basic ass letters. get ya ass job hoe