*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
make me hahahaha, who cares what you say. im a do me bitch.

If it doesn't matter if your "DOING YOU" if YOU is an IDIOT, so basically you're being a stubborn child because you got yelled at by some people telling you to have some RESPECT, and DISCRETION. It's past your bedtime, anyone who has a right mind would jaw you for putting any sort of personal information on here.

West side is rowdy. Ain't spent a lot of time down south so I ain't gonna front like I know. Those Trumbull boys out west though... God damn. Just because the northside ain't filled with open air drug markets and in your face gang banging don't mean that shit ain't up north though... That shit don't mean NOTHING

"any motherfucking coward can sell drugs

any bitch nigga with a gun can bust slugs"

-Immortal Technique

QUIT JOCKING RAPPERS NIGGA

YOU DO WAT YOU NEED TO DO TO PUT FOOD ON YOUR PLATE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAM...SO SHUT THE FUCK UP CUZ YOU SCARED TO BUST AND SCARED HOLD...........

So fukin true...I thought AIR crew was better than that....

blah blah blah... cant speak for EDSK .. but AIR recruits individuals, with potential and heart.and the want and abilities to learn..HEALs gettin it in niggas puttin work in. smackers billboards solo action .he will sho u more..but evryone starts sumwhere tho yall jus throwin salt..and tnf? ur whole clik is flip flop.. air mul? agagagagg goofies.internets more opinion then reputation.. go paint sum