*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That's everywhere homie not jus the south... My boy jus got shot in the dome waitin at a bus stop and dude didn't even bang nor tag... So does that make me cooler cuz somebody got killed on my side of town??

My condolences for your boy, but as for northside niggas yall be up in gentrified neighborhoods and dont lie i dont see none of you northiside cats in albany park, humbolt park, or austin, except niggas who are native to that region. there is a reason you scary northsiders dont fuck with areas with bangers. you aint gonna write on a wall and a banger come up and say fuck you writing on MY WALL . and southside niggas are destroying WHOLE neighborhoods buff cant even handle that shit. and i know yall dont know cuz u dont venture far from your protected neighborhoods. cuz who gives a fuck about a minority neighborhood when they all buffing yuppie neighborhoods.

North sis scared to go south cause dey know dey gone get a bullet to da doom. South side is like Iraq beware of flying bullets wit no names nor face.

I JUST HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS..ALL THAT RETARD LINGO AND THIS NIGGA USES "NOR" ON SOME 1700'S PROPER ENGLISH SHIT. REALLY "NOR" ...:lol: :lol:

I JUST HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS..ALL THAT RETARD LINGO AND THIS NIGGA USES "NOR" ON SOME 1700'S PROPER ENGLISH SHIT. REALLY "NOR" ...:lol: :lol:

:lol: "Weep no more, nor sigh, nor groan, Sorrow calls no time that's gone; Violets plucked, the sweetest rain Makes not fresh nor grow again, nor there be a face upon thy bullet,