*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

it sucks i know!!! niggas are fuckin haters round this bitch!!! fuck the bs! real talk let's just crush crush crush this biyyyaaaatch!.........toys veterans bombers oldschoolers CHICAGO let's do somethimg about this! quit all the hating.

my condolences goes out to sole's family and crew! FUCK THE CHICAGO POLICE DEPT!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why are the two cats that got arrested bombin in the sole death case still in jail?..they couldnt have gotten felonys...something dont make sense..i wouldnt be surprised if the police forced sole in to the water and now are trying to get there shit straight...

Yup.

Cops prolly beat up homie and threw is ass in the water..in front of his boys

Now those niggas are getting their asses whooped by cops right now..tellin them that they're gonna kill them if they tell

Straight fucked up shit right?

Our government is pathetic as fuck right? That's why I don't even watch the news anymore realtalk..all that shit is is false information..

You'll never know the truth fuckin with that bullshit..richard daley would do ANYTHING to cover up his and his boys tracks. Id bet my last cent that cops threw him in the water..who the fuck would jump in that fucked up ass river? That shit is straight up suicide..his boys know the truth..why u think they ain't free? Cops kill mad niggas and get away with it..

Think about how many niggas are doin life for murders they didn't do?? Imagine what that feels like. I got niggas I grew up with doin life just cause 5 0 need a perp for some shit they did and he was at the wrong place at the wrong time..I know for a fact that daley be hirin hitmen to take niggas out too..niggas that know stuff..all these politician dudes are as crooked as a zig zag..

Our government is pathetic as fuck right? That's why I don't even watch the news anymore realtalk..all that shit is is false information..

You'll never know the truth fuckin with that bullshit..richard daley would do ANYTHING to cover up his and his boys tracks. Id bet my last cent that cops threw him in the water..who the fuck would jump in that fucked up ass river? That shit is straight up suicide..his boys know the truth..why u think they ain't free? Cops kill mad niggas and get away with it..

Think about how many niggas are doin life for murders they didn't do?? Imagine what that feels like. I got niggas I grew up with doin life just cause 5 0 need a perp for some shit they did and he was at the wrong place at the wrong time..I know for a fact that daley be hirin hitmen to take niggas out too..niggas that know stuff..all these politician dudes are as crooked as a zig zag..

Jody weiss daley and even that nigga obama are all fucked up people..they ain't honest respectable men..think of all the niggas whose necks they had to step on to get where they are..to be in the position there in..to have that power..corrupt as hell dawg..

This whole system is fucked..this city this country..spendin our tax that dollars that WE work our finger to the bone on missles used to kill innocent people...these cats are demons b...but when they die and they stand before st. Peter on judgement day they'll get what they deserve

rip jason kitchekeg aka king sole aka semes aka coyote..uac ftr rta northside royalty...shouldnt went down south that day shit wouldnt of happened in our hood..love you bro...see you around goof

rareones

It's not that he was south, it's that it was to early in the day to be doin that spot, I really wish he would have just waited a few hours, the outcome would have most likely been much different. I believe He was warned that it was to early but he decided to go anyway.

:(