*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah, there should be all-city meetings and wild combinations of writers from the North and South side! I was just talking to Live about how we should spell sentences with our names! That's just the beginning! More P-Walls, More Lookouts, More Quality over Quantity! More Chicago representation period! More organization and participation by those that live it and die for it!

KEEP DREAMING

why are the two cats that got arrested bombin in the sole death case still in jail?..they couldnt have gotten felonys...something dont make sense..i wouldnt be surprised if the police forced sole in to the water and now are trying to get there shit straight...

real shit..

It sucks that only when there is a tragidy in our community mostly all of us can get along. Things would be a lot better if it was always like this. Maybe out of all these deaths something good will come of this. Like a lot of people coming together to chill and wreck shit. Instead of dissing each other on the net. We would have the buff putting in over time if that happened. Every1 keep your head up. Make our fallen soldiers proud. Rip to all we have lost.

End of rant. That's just my 2 cents on the situation we are all going thru

It sucks that only when there is a tragidy in our community mostly all of us can get along. Things would be a lot better if it was always like this. Maybe out of all these deaths something good will come of this. Like a lot of people coming together to chill and wreck shit. Instead of dissing each other on the net. We would have the buff putting in over time if that happened. Every1 keep your head up. Make our fallen soldiers proud. Rip to all we have lost.

End of rant. That's just my 2 cents on the situation we are all going thru

Im diggin your two cents. If we all just united as a whole city wed be ontop of the game. no beef no bullshit. just nonstop bombing. wed have the streets lookin like our blackbooks. It be sick a fuck.