*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tork listen..

wuts the point of u drawin some sketches up and post dem and den have ppl criticize ya shit.. do u like the attention that u bring onto this forum..

seems like u dont have ne friends and jus needs some attention and draws up some funny ass shit.im jus sayin stop with the blackbook and go put some shit on the wall and no not in ya quarter mil garage slash house..i kno in every suburb there is some abandon place drunk white ppl go and chill and get fuckedddddddd up and have a can and draw stupid shit.. get out der yo and if u jus started and ur like 19 yrs old jus stop.. cuz ur suppose to start yung not cuz u see everyone doing it..

Atop

i do spray its just that i dont bring a camera wit me to grab flix thats all. and im not 19 wtf i am at a young age i started early bro. i dont do it cuz i see everyone doing it either. i rock it solo not even in a crew or nothin so i dont really be seeing that many ppl tagging. out here its a mess aint nobody be doing this shit...and if they are i most likely know the few of which that do write in my area

tork if u really do like ghraffiti draw paractice and get better but whats the point of postin it if everyone is gonna criticize you. it looks like u put time into ur drawings . every one sucks at first .keep practicing if ur serious about then post ur shit when u get better. u expect to not get criticized by posting in this forum when they have beginner thread. think man.

this nigga knows wats good

will admit, that carne en su jugo is the fucking shit. anyone ever go to La unica on cermak before they closed it down? they didnt even chop up the asada for tacos. just laid a fat strip on rice and beans. all for $1.25 when i use to get them. plus they didnt give a fuck if you smoked a B on thier patio in the back yard.

will admit, that carne en su jugo is the fucking shit. anyone ever go to La unica on cermak before they closed it down? they didnt even chop up the asada for tacos. just laid a fat strip on rice and beans. all for $1.25 when i use to get them. plus they didnt give a fuck if you smoked a B on thier patio in the back yard.

i was just thinkin about that spot the other day, i was wonderin when they closed it down...shit was flame

I think it burnt down? U talkin bout the lil green shack on cermak right?? Those were the bomb, RIP!!!

yup thats the one. I havent been around there in a few weeks, i dont know if it burnt down..? the building is still standing and dont look burnt. oh well too bad they closed. had some good times on that patio including busting my shit on the way down cause i was drunk as hell dropped all my shit and the lil old lady hooked me up with more food.

P.s. its Karma with a "K" :scrambled: