*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
niggas are MAD scary..niggas are always on some "US" shit..scared to leave the crib with out calling your boys to scoop u up 10 deep..

and every 3 years when one of you niggas are alone on the train your lookin mad spooked and shook up.

i jibber jabber a lot on here but i dont even come close to cmk

and like i said earlier..its not even the cats from cmk that put in/used to put in work for cmk.

and for the record.im a pretty chill nigga but if you get on some 'rah rah' bullshit with me i'll sever you head right off your neck with a butter knife..i like to see blood

FUCK YOU. CMKz stay putting in work! So do you! ON THIS THREAD. Claim your real NAME and post some work. Or just stay hiding. We'll address disrespect on ALL LEVELS.

Dont be on some whats up! SHIT when we bump heads.

KS

Props to CMK for trying to check me like 8 deep for something I didn't do, classy

Either you all paint the same "GAY"! or this guys holding your nuts!

Just for throwing you up look what happen! Dont be fucking around little guy.

When its all said and done then it will be ALL GOOD right? Rolling on E you would of got GOT gave you pass nigga... CLASSY. faggboi

Ks

So wait, how did rogue diss you guys?

By not asking to paint that wall, painting over something that was painted less then a week, claiming it was dissed out which was a lie, not even burning what was under it. Do that bullshit in the huts. If it WAS dissed? It could of got fixed up. All that was on the wall was fillins! we had pieces there. Plus CRAWFORD is not for grabbs! Dissed out or not! Dont act like we aint got cans. Want respect give it.

Ks