*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL good one little brazilian slutbag you wrote a long ass sentence glad i waste your time fag. i think your ride MY dick everythin i say you get all emotional about fuckin toy.

yeah..that made sense..:rolleyes:

..your stressed kid..

but yeah...this..golden

Posted By DeliriumIsWack

icon1.gif Re: Crushed Muni

"Haha i wonder who you are? Posts like this always make me laugh, talk shit and hide behind username and passsword!"

WTF BITCH ASS PUSSY WKT DONT WANT TO SEE ME ILL SMACK THE TATTOOS OFF YOUR FACE BITCHES! BITCH PUSSY ROUND UP OFA ODB UP TFL ASE TWB AND UR FACKING MOMS SO AFTER I LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON YOU PUSSIES YOUR MOMMAS SUCK MY DICK FUCKING COWARDS NOW GO WAIT FOR ME AT A WALL AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENDS IF YOU HAVENT FOUND YET!!!!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:confused:

YOU PUTAS ONLY PUNKED THE FOOT SOLDIERS YOU AINT SEEN NONE OF THE PATRONES YET DUB GOT HITTERS. SOME OF YALL FRISCO SQUAD NEED TO COME DOWN HERE AND HELP US FINISH THESE LEVAS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

:confused: ROTEN ARMY OF 4! AND YOUR ASKING FOR HELP? ILL JUST GO TO FRISCO NO NEED TO COME GET YOUR ASS BEAT IN SAN JO!!!!!

• Like 1

:lol:

WTF BITCH ASS PUSSY WKT DONT WANT TO SEE ME ILL SMACK THE TATTOOS OFF YOUR FACE BITCHES! BITCH PUSSY ROUND UP OFA ODB UP TFL ASE TWB AND UR FACKING MOMS SO AFTER I LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON YOU PUSSIES YOUR MOMMAS SUCK MY DICK FUCKING COWARDS NOW GO WAIT FOR ME AT A WALL AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENDS IF YOU HAVENT FOUND YET!!!!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

look it how he spelled fuck..and the run on sentences..

Nigga fuck u pussy shit to! fucking toys:lol:

you just sit on here all day refreshing the page huh? you always got a tab open to our thread that's how big of a fan you are? that's cute if all you want is for us to sign your black book we will no need to get upset haha, constant shit talking on 12 ounz=a pretty dull and in-active writer