*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

Haha I had dat nigguh laying on da curb one hit KO haha nigguhs was sleeping haha nobody jumped dat nigguh I knocked him out myself he's a lil bitch for puttn mo into da story n Fuk u Clyde u toy as nigguh I'll Fuk u up to boii Waaaa hannin

You think its funny you little bitch but watch when you niggas run into me we'll see who's fucking laughing then ima knock all you niggas out then fuck your mom sister auntie cousins you fucking faget ass bitch fuck that ima call you niggas out right now anyone of you that were at saves I'll box each one of you one at a time unless your to scared of me you fucking cowards

:lol: :lol: :lol: haha nah clyde these ofags niggas is pussys they cant even handle their own shyt..I step to 4 ofa niggas at a party and those foos ran like little bitches to their car calling their daddys.. those niggas always wanna do something when their deep but neva one on one man if ur really gangsta and down fa ya shit get down like grown men not ladies ps playboi talkin bout u and u knoe who else.. Why is it when i see that fat ass foo shocks he got weapons on him? cuz he shook they aint no such thing as halfway crooks! cmon ecko u noe how i got u at music in the park..its nothing bitch im still here standing like a fucken warrior. Ima warrior we take flight not like ofags being soldiers and taking orders hahaha nuff said the rest is for d streets!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TALKING BOUT WEAPONS U DUMB FAGGET U STUCK ME LIKE A LIL BITCH U TOO SCARE TO FIGHT ME HAHAHA IT'S ALL GOOD LOOK AT ME STILL BANGING DA O HARDER DAN EVER U PLAYING WITH KNIFES NIGGUHS WE GUN CLAPPING U FAKE AS HOMEBOIIS NIGGUH WENEVER ANY OF U WANNA GET DOWN I'M READY PUNK AS NIGGUHS! FUK SAVE FUK SKEET FUK SEMER FUK YSER FUK SWEAR FUK ALL U TDM FAGGETS Y'ALL BUNCH OF PUSSYZ LIKE BAGO LIL NIGGUH ACTN HARD IN FRONT OF COPS LIKE A HOMO BUNCH OF LIL KIDS IN UR LIL KRU GET ON SUM PLAYER SHIT BOII

:lol: :lol: all that talkin and aint saying nothin :lol:

last time i seen ceaz that nigga ran :lol: nigga ther ran too niggas aint shit

you niggas aint shit your boy didnt do shit when he got slapped by power at county:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peak ah Boo mutha fuckas,"AN" where are you punk as trick,son of a whore? You been hiding again in SF.Wheres your hound dog "Cash the Snatch"? On da really doh,yall bunch of fake as niggas trying to carry lil guns like your from da Wild Wild West,Get the fuck out this bitch,only snitches,scared bitches,paranoid mutha fuckas carry lil pop guns.But i believe you all do cause you fit all of thee above.I feel sorry for your muthas cause she probably know her sons a bitch for carry a pee shooter.Cant fight so these bitches gots to use guns jejejejejejeje,pussies.Thats why all your whole crew are dropping out cause all the steak beef you got with everybody including me.Fuck WkT.fuck Cash,Nor the whore,An,and Ebos or some shit like that.go eat a dick.-TheDemons 7:77

just keep your mouth shut "AN" gots you in check bitch! jejeje.This mutha fucka saying we typn on dis bitch like were russians,nigga you use text,right? I bet you do,right? And I know for a fact u use words then you use them in slang,right? (meanig;shorten them off) Right stupid fuck,u just made urself look like a damn jerry curl wearing,duck tale, idiot.Fuck stupid damn kids these days need to get slapped da fuck out,just like Nor,Cash,An, and that bitch Gus Allen.Bitches.-TheDemons 7:77

you best,better pucker ur lips and kiss my black ass,nigaah.Dont tell me u carry a strap 2 cause ur bitch ass cant fight,huh,Nor? I bet u do,you aint goin to do shit wit it so I mite aswell take away and pistol whip you with ur own gun like SKEC AMC at the Oak town show.jejeje.Seen it wit my own eyes.Bitch deserved it.I`ll do the same 2 u 2 punk ass trick."Pow how you like me Now"-TheDemons 7:77

hahahahahhaa.im sayin dude..i don't know what any of this is about and i cant tell where sentences start and end..

haha your crews full of tweakers and tag bangers can i hang out with you guys and poull drivebys and smoke crack pipe and fuck tenderloin trannies like you guys! hahha im dyiun over here.

we may have our ll beef with lil doods lile seps and them but at least we aint beefin with fuckin san jose bangas you guuys are fucked honestly stop beefin with yall cus i feel sorry.

1. learn how to type complete sentences..

2. if you feel so sorry why do you stay studying all the people you hide from on here?

you stay on here beefing just as hard as half the kids on here sonny...your a typing contradiction..

ok..fire back now with some weak insult that has no meaning and keep hiding..i know your not ream cuss i called him on the phone and he acted like a pussy and kissed my ass..either way dude..you don't even bother me anymore little bro..have a good day at school kid..

:)

haha your crews full of tweakers and tag bangers can i hang out with you guys and poull drivebys and smoke crack pipe and fuck tenderloin trannies like you guys! hahha im dyiun over here.

whoa whoa say what you want about crack and drive bys but never never talk shit on fucking tls trannies

lol i was drunk so couldnt write it all out good but haha you think im ream and you called him lol thats hella funny. your cool guy. why the fuck do you think im ream thats hella random.

i wont talk shit to you on here anymore. the day you decide to grow some and say all the things you feel about me to my face...you know the number, address, everything...holler...

til then....im keep gettin up so you can have somthing to talk shit about while your at home under the supervision of mom and dad..

peace kid.