N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Iiight 12oz. I got some serious news. Word on the grape vines is a nikka "LUIS OF CORONA" formerly known as "DADDY ZN ONE" but now currently reffered to as "THAT WHITE NIGGA WIT THE LONG HAIR WHO WEARS RED CAPRIES" recently got his wig chopped. So a nikka luisofcorona aka that white nigga aka ZN 2SAD RFW aka Fabio was chillin wit his mans WHORE A STORY, also known as ZIMP. Thats when CHURASCO came thru wit XXTHAKINGOFQUEENZXX wit the minivan. So it was these 4 niccas drivin around in the minivan gettin ready 2 go roller blading. They was drivin around havin a good time eatin ketchup packets and bumpin the new Drake mix tape. ThATS WHEN THIS NIKKA CHURASCO BIT INTO HIS 3RD KETCHUP PACKET AND IT EXPLODED ALL OVER LUIS OF CORONAS RED CAPRIS. it was no big deal since it was red ketchup on red capries but this nikka luis of corona said na cuz and demanded that churasco purchase him 2 shamrock shakes from mcdonalds in order to compinsate 4 the accident. Thas when this nikka Churasco threw his happy meal on the ground, took off his wife beater and str8 soul clapped this nikka. He gave him the rock bottom and the rakishi stink face.A nikka luis of corona's red capris got all dirty from the pavement. Churasco gave XXTHAKINGOFQUEENZXX a pound and proclaimed " i get it poppin nigga. u kno i does this nikka, it aint nothin 2 a nikka" and then went into his house 2 finish watching KungFu Panda 2. Luis of corona then got this tatoo right after the fight to make him self feel better 12133_1259321926508_1333460857_735031_3402863_n.jpg little did he know that he would get 97,000 views on worldstar hip hop the next day. Put it like this tho u talm bout this and that but who in ya squad got 97,000 views on worldstarhip hop in one day tho????

I found these in another part of this website. Not sure if they've been posted or if it's cool that I repost them... So much of 12oz has changed... 2742 guests?? That's a lot of people...

Anyway:

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-11.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-10.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-9.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-8.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-7.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-6.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-5.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-4.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-3.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-2.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-1.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-16.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-15.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-14.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-13.jpg

12oz-Fresh_Paint_NYC-station-capsule-12.jpg

WOW.... thats all 7 line. 52nd train station actually.

Them fkn AIR A's classic. Back when he had beef with TA7.

That Spesh outline...... Spade RTC crew, (SE) Bruz's, Ront , Crime, Saint .. tags..... wow .