N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Ma nikka. Hol Up. Is u serius rite now? Is u really defending the usage of the phallus within fill ins ma nicca? Thas gotta be the moest commint i eva scened in ma life kid. Fall back wit all dat man on man typea statemints kid any nicca who use a penis in a fill in quick to get his hair pulled and dragged on the pavement like a little bitch mo ass scrapdula in the face type of pendejo real talk i aint even a homophobe in the face type of nikka but is u dumb or is u crassy ma son u the type to rock red capri's and go roller skating on friday evenings nigga [/color][/size][/i][/b]

Lmao.i am too fucked up for.this

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

rofl, someone's a bit defensive about having their sexuality challenged even when done indirectly to not offend

i have no clue of what the fuck you're talking about seeing how my last and first account is only a week old (abandoned due to hence name) but do please elaborate on how you made that connection through one admittedly bad drawing out of all of everything else i posted, the point in that being unclear itself.

all in all will not argue online with any poor sap insecure about their masculinity, as you must be the way you're raging.

yeaaaaa no... but really, cool drawings bro.

disregard the previous chicken scratch.

here are better ones:

6728029123_102e4bdf40_z.jpg

6728024775_0fa3114b2d_z.jpg

100% philly/dc/ny bred

I promise this is the last time I'll expose the NYC thread to this toys basura.