N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

"It's pretty simple, the way I look at it. I became a Hall of Famer here (in New York), with my numbers here and what I've done here, and hopefully three-hundred will be another big part of that. When (former Red Sox general manager Dan) Duquette said that I was done, if I'd have taken his advice and went home, I wouldn't have been a Hall of Famer. So it's a no-brainer. It's definitely pretty easy. Reggie (Jackson) spent five years here, and this will be five for me."

-Roger Clemens:The New York Times (April 2003)

"There was no intent. I was fired up and emotional and flung the bat toward the on-deck circle where the batboy was. I had no idea that Mike (Piazza) was running. I guess it came close to him."

- Roger Clemens: Post Game Press Conference (2000 World Series, Game 2)

so you like the highline whitewashed, and opened to yuppies and hipsters, they can take hardhat day tours thru tunnels and abandoned stations, grab a burger at bubba gumps in time square, do a photoshoot for their facebooks at the willi b pool and then relax with a mojito on the highline

fuck that

yuppies and hipsters are nothing new to nyc

it wasnt being used before, why not have it turned into something everyone can enjoy? theres no sign that says only yuppies and hipsteres allowed. stop being so close minded. dont want them there then go with your real trap niggas and run em out

so you like the highline whitewashed, and opened to yuppies and hipsters, they can take hardhat day tours thru tunnels and abandoned stations, grab a burger at bubba gumps in time square, do a photoshoot for their facebooks at the willi b pool and then relax with a mojito on the highline

fuck that

It was originally going to be torn down. Better a hipster haven than nothing at all.