N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
my slimebucket??? nigga fix your self... one hand wash the other both wash the face my dumpling. ya vanacular aint so spectacular my special ed groupie. you seem real angry about a nigga Nominee.u sayin i always put my 2 pennies in the mix?? you know you lying to yaself toy. your not even up. you dont even write like that:lol: :lol

My nigga. who da fuck is u 2 state a nigga "nominee" name in vain like that tho scrap? ya niggas is str8 boogy bordin all ya lil niggas tryina jock the vernaculor thats y niggas sound like nominee. niggas is str8 fenimine riding the wave ju hert tryina roll the best l's but na slime. As far as a bezt go, ya niggas is str8 bunzitti . 4 u 2 call my mans TEASE a certified snitch, u wylin dun. TEASE is the nikka who givin out the certifications posted up on the block wit the yao ming at the mango stand. he be certifying niggas TEASE is the 1 who decides who is a certified snitch i aint even never seen a "because your toy" fillin in my life tho.

werdd...thats sum oldskool shaolin shit.........sum of it is actually still rocking but the rest is gone cuz toys ragged it........where that is theres gems from the 90s i needa flick

I think the tracks are notorious for that though.

But yeah, if you go down there you'll catch a few gems.