N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

This toy argument is gay. there always have been toys and there alway swill be. people should stop getting stuck on the subject. Unless a toy is on here self promoting i see no reason for people to go out of their way to put someone else down.

something only a toy like the queer of queens will say thats why so many toys run wild now bcause its ok no one saying anything and if they do everyone wants to call them a hater 100 toys try to online jump a dude for telling the truth its sad the toy rate is so bad that toys are looking at other toys shit like its dope for example the queer of queens probly thinks that 3ss gigs garbage and a bunch of other horrible shit is dope

something only a toy like the queer of queens will say thats why so many toys run wild now bcause its ok no one saying anything and if they do everyone wants to call them a hater 100 toys try to online jump a dude for telling the truth its sad the toy rate is so bad that toys are looking at other toys shit like its dope for example the queer of queens probly thinks that 3ss gigs garbage and a bunch of other horrible shit is dope

Son stop pming me about what size pants i wear!

3ess and gigs are toy??? Really I aint gonna vouch for them but have u seen some of the shit posted on here ?? Minus gigs 3ess take nemz and a few other niggas out there only niggas rockin burners nigga.... But yet again adek and lewy is okay lol cuz they got ups and rock really big fills lol ... And ya also said if u got ups wit no style still toy ??.... Niggas on this site be no name toys not doin shit livin the old life....