N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

MSK... GO HOME!!! We don't need anymore out of towners!!!

MSK burns everything youll ever do in your whole fucking career toy.

they rock hot spots with straight burners. nyc is trash now, you guys got 30 dudes on a rooftop doing all throw ups lmao, and half the time cant even make out what they say from the tracks. fucking haters "outta towners" what kind of shit is that, they rock spots better then you, bet 100 you cant get out west and do a spot better then they can, but they come to nyc, the mecca, and school your toy ass.

theres writers in nyc that will only do throws they entire career and that = toy as fuck.

msk burns ever single writer from new york. funny outside of cecs and smart crew, the only good graff in nyc is from "outta towners"

you got a gased up head for no reason, you fucking suck, MSK BURNS YOU, get over it you gased head toy faggot. NYC is dead, the scene is over crowded and toy as shit. and half you toys will never travel outside your shithole city and see real graff. lol

fuck a nyc

MSK burns everything youll ever do in your whole fucking career toy.

they rock hot spots with straight burners. nyc is trash now, you guys got 30 dudes on a rooftop doing all throw ups lmao, and half the time cant even make out what they say from the tracks. fucking haters "outta towners" what kind of shit is that, they rock spots better then you, bet 100 you cant get out west and do a spot better then they can, but they come to nyc, the mecca, and school your toy ass.

theres writers in nyc that will only do throws they entire career and that = toy as fuck.

msk burns ever single writer from new york. funny outside of cecs and smart crew, the only good graff in nyc is from "outta towners"

you got a gased up head for no reason, you fucking suck, MSK BURNS YOU, get over it you gased head toy faggot. NYC is dead, the scene is over crowded and toy as shit. and half you toys will never travel outside your shithole city and see real graff. lol

fuck a nyc

Damn yo how do you sound saying that?Im not saying MSK arent dope,theyre dope,but to say that there arent nice writers from NYC is just plain stupid.You are forgetting about Sace,Year,Merz,Dash FC,Doves,Kepts,Minus,Enjoi,Fresh5,Ewok,Noxer,Skuf,Ja,DG and so many others that I cant even name them all.I dont care where people are from,if theyre nice theyre nice and I give them props.If you really think NYC doesnt have nice writers.

Kepts?:confused: ,Minus?,Enjoi?,Fresh5?:rolleyes: [/color],Ewok,Noxer,Skuf,Ja,DG and so many others that I cant even name them all.I dont care where people are from,if theyre nice theyre nice and I give them props.If you really think NYC doesnt have nice writers.

You tired to sneak in some of your friends in there huh...Them boys aren't on the level of the other people you mentioned my friend....Yearz and Merz have done they thing, Doves is nice with his, but to put them in the same sentence with JA, Dash, DG,and to a certain extent the other folks you mentioned...sorry...Other than that I agree you you 100%...I seen Revok shit in the BX and I ain't have a problem with it...That dude puts in work all over the world...Shit an "outtowner" named Adek is killing the city and not just Manahattan...Putting in some work on this side of town as well, which a lot of niggas that claim All City never do...Please lets leave this outtowner discussion alone, niggas beat that shit to death during the summer:cool: :cool:

Merz is from my city, he grew up in a neighborhood right down the street from my crib, again, not from nyc, name one skuf burner, post a flick of one skuf burner lol, that list was weak, Sace = legendary (rip) but name one present writer in nyc that does good ass burners, and not legals, one writer that is putting in heavy ass work with more then just throwies and tags, like i said yall got so many writers that go they whole careers without doing a single piece, everywere else in america, you got cities rocking hot spots with ten color burners, in nyc you got twenty guys sharing one rooftop with throw ups lmao, and its like yall never ever heard of the term sidebusting and spot jocking, here were im from, somebody does a burner on a rooftop, if some cat comes along and hits the same roof with a bunch of throwies, thats sidebusting and that starts beef, "outta towners" roll thru your city do an original spot with a piece, then here comes along some ny toy with a throwie. like come onnnnn, your guys city is dead, so many good writers now in days travel and burn citys and skip nyc just cuz of that reason alone, and you guys have the nerve to say "fuck outta towners" lol but if any nyc cat goes to any other city in this country i bet you get love, and i bet you guys dont get gone over. yall need to really step off yall high horse becuase nyc is not all it is hyped up to be and is deff not the dopest city for graff anymore, just hella throw ups and tags all over the place. rok and what/watch came through to a city 4 hours from mine and got nothing but love, but i bet if cats came from that city and went and dropped heaters in nyc they would get gone over by cats that are no were near as good as them, and prolly never even traveled as much as them. im sorry but ja = toy hes put in mad work, but has done the same style throwie and same tag for years and years, how come every other writer in cities nation wide, develop countless different throwie styles, countless different handstyles, and countless different piece outlines. nyc is a step behind now, its like there stuck and cant get any better. left garbage, trap garbage, noxer garbage les garbage dart garbage, countless bx and bkln writers garbageeeee, do a 6 color burner learn letter structure and then maybe you guys can start talking. oh and bump spot, he stepped his game up so much over the years, why cant other nyc heads do that?

pleaseeee, maybe the mecca of graff, but deff a step behind now.

im waiting for next list of what you think are good writers, and lets see how many of em i can prove are not even from nyc lmao.

oh and btw, all you dumb ass toys need to stop saying how you choose rusto over euro paint, "yo dog rusto all day bra fuck some montanta, american accents is were its at" you sound so fucking stupid, get your money up, sell crack rob a mafucka if you need to and go and get you some good paint, so maybe once you can start getting better and learn how to really rock a rooftop, you motherfuckers must be still smoking dust if you think rusto is better then montana/ironlak/belton etc, like i said, get you some fucking money and get you some good paint.

^lookit this nigga here.. loll outta town ass 2sizes 2 small hat & matchin pants ass nigga.. go bowlin or sumthin nigga, sum new age shit.. name a skuf burner? is this nigga serious?? skuf would season u wit sasson nigga and turn u into the dish of the fuckin week!!!

:lol: the SAME NIGGA who sit there waitin patiently for a nigga 2 sign his book..

:lol: nigga goTHATTA way

rightArrow.gif

yo this interweb shit is type wack ya digg? :(

miley-cyrus3.jpg

son name cannah montana :lol:

homeboy u shuld sit the fuk down and make sure ya lil panties aint showin while class is in session

cus wit the shit you talkin you wouldnt set a big fuckin TOE in the hood

"so either you dont know.. dont show, or dont care about whats goin on in the hood....

so stay the fuck outta heeere"

same shirt and hat? go bowling? the fuck? what does any of that have to do with being a good writer.

while outta towners come through burn your streets then head on to the next city to kill shit, yall still stuck down the same two color fill ins and throwies and the same old tags lol. wack fucks. skuf couldnt do a ten color burner with correct letter structure if his life depended on it. name one writer out of nyc, that burn rime, vizie, revok, omens from chicago, sever from atlanta, name just one. yall may be nyc the mecca of graff and such and such, but YALL ALL FUCKING SUCK.

yeah.. im done with you.. your nobody.. nothing, the AFTERBIRTH of what was to be and what will ever will be at this point.. lol you missed the boat kid.. and sure you can say skuf cant do a 50 color piece in 5 hours.. but what does that make u?? some lame who sat in his house drawing instead of runnin the streets mixin it in with what was goin on... :lol:

have a safe ride back to the suburbs lil pinko....

i can smell the bitch on u.. no matter how hard you press your keys :lol:

you should be happy its 2011.. you wouldnt last 6 months where i grew up

[quote=LIFES MODERATOR;7983033

son name cannah montana :lol:

umm yeah, as in "can of montana" something you probably never used in your life cuz yousa bum, speaking bout the hood, thats why you stuck in the hood cuz you get no money.

i live in the hood, and i care about what goes on in my hood, lol not yours, but its still clear to see that skuf is wack, every bomber in nyc wackkkkk. travel out of nyc for once, and peep what real graff scene's in other cities have to offer, alot more then the rotten ass fallin off apple:lol:

• Like 1