N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

NEW YORK CITY NEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITYNEW YORK CITY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

MSK burns everything youll ever do in your whole fucking career toy.

they rock hot spots with straight burners. nyc is trash now, you guys got 30 dudes on a rooftop doing all throw ups lmao, and half the time cant even make out what they say from the tracks. fucking haters "outta towners" what kind of shit is that, they rock spots better then you, bet 100 you cant get out west and do a spot better then they can, but they come to nyc, the mecca, and school your toy ass.

theres writers in nyc that will only do throws they entire career and that = toy as fuck.

msk burns ever single writer from new york. funny outside of cecs and smart crew, the only good graff in nyc is from "outta towners"

you got a gased up head for no reason, you fucking suck, MSK BURNS YOU, get over it you gased head toy faggot. NYC is dead, the scene is over crowded and toy as shit. and half you toys will never travel outside your shithole city and see real graff. lol

fuck a nyc

fuck a nyc ..yet i see ya name in here on the daily .. explain yourself ?

you cant really get mad at a cat like this .. he doesnt know what he is talking about..and tryin to explain it is like explaining color to a man that was born blind .. these are the type of dudes that get there style out of graffiti magazines and get drunk to go hit freights .. he doesnt understand the history and legacy behind nyc graff .. if your not from here you wont understand it .. i would rather see a skuf throwup any day of the week then look at some msk shit .. i respect there work they are ill but they dont focus on letter structure like ny does .. there more about makin shit look mad crazy to the point you get lost and cant read what it says ..theres to many legends out of nyc .. you cant name many from other places.. and anyone who is a legend out of town .. bows down to cats like skuf and ja believe that .. they dudes you jock in msk they understand they know they get it .. some young kid like you its not even worth tryin to explain it to you .. your talking about traveling to do graffiti .. ny dudes dont get into that kind of shit .. those are cali tactics .. we are good with nyc .. if we happen to be in amsterdam germany cali etc and the opportunity presents itself yes we will bomb .. but we talk vacays to chill not bomb .. peace to my dude adek i knew dude b4 he started wreckin ny and he knows what it is he understands ..he came up under dudes like mque .. who is nyc cat .. adek knows when my man daz was out in cali goin at it with him b4 adek came to ny .. he knows how nyc cats get down and he followed the wave.. he bombs like us ..i like what he does .. i dont see him burning .. he is a globe trotter and puts it down the way old nyc heads like joz and easy use to ..some may say no .. but lets be serious .. he has the city in a ankle lock .. with huge stompers and tags on every ave every block

the funniest thing about this is nyc cats dont talk about out of towners styles.. nyc cats just want out of town cats out of our city .. we are good with all the legends and classic writers and shit we have going on we dont need out of town cats up in the mix

but you when you talk about nyc you talk about our style the whole 9 .,.. you sound like your feelings are hurt ..and you actually wish you was from here..

and sace .. sace is a cat i knew way back from my hood b4 he was even down with irak b4 3d.. when it was str8 up t.i.c and ibm .. i remember when eno was at ewos crib and sace came threw mad excited like yo i just met that dude earsnot and he threw me down with irak .. sace had wild paper and made his mark in the game did the cali to ny shit and basicly pioneered some thinks from etch to molotows.. but to call him a legend amongst all the stars that came out of ny .. lets me know you are mad wet behind the ears .. another internet graff groupie .. sace looked up to cats like ja and skuf etc ..think about those hanna:cool: