N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Old Vino you god damn bitch. Everybody knows your a f*cking snitch dry snitch fools on the site with the phone thinks you have the right to say any day judge anyone front mass f*ggot. You ain't got a skilled son your a want to be never be has been front toy step out this f*cking site south beach boy I'll hurt you more bad for out with your stepdad will be so sad and your f*cking be glad when you can find a new place to go today nothing here for you no bowl bitch

Old Vino you god damn bitch. Everybody knows your a f*cking snitch dry snitch fools on the site with the phone thinks you have the right to say any day judge anyone front mass f*ggot. You ain't got a skilled son your a want to be never be has been front toy step out this f*cking site south beach boy I'll hurt you more bad for out with your stepdad will be so sad and your f*cking be glad when you can find a new place to go today nothing here for you no bowl bitch

my son............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I GOT A BITCH JUST FOR YOU.

Old the no stupid scumbag New York bitch good for nothing want to be trying to get rich doing dumb sh*t to make more pay your a f*cking slave you work for other people all day you can get on this site talking like you know boy he's just done little hollow your a hoe tot 11 B never amount to a real G you're whack you never got those skills ever had on you got nothing but bills you eat whatever top Ramen you can get you ain't got no good food

Old the no stupid scumbag New York bitch good for nothing want to be trying to get rich doing dumb sh*t to make more pay your a f*cking slave you work for other people all day you can get on this site talking like you know boy he's just done little hollow your a hoe tot 11 B never amount to a real G you're whack you never got those skills ever had on you got nothing but bills you eat whatever top Ramen you can get you ain't got no good food

Awe... no hugs when you were a kid???

ARE YOU HUNGRY?? ILL ORDER YOU A MEAL TO YOUR FRONT DOOR. ASK ABOUT ME BITCH. I FEED MY NIGGAS. NO LIE.

Old the know you wish you was an OG you just a little ho come on she know G that your sh*t stinks like rotten lemons you run around swimming induced floors for real and your mom and she stinks to your mommy smells like do do you f*rt sniff it you would f*rt and love it. I bet if Jay a set of your head and f*rted you didn't haven and bacon and try to lick it will nuts you f*cking f*ggot

NYC in your face 2011 and old Aveeno are trying to get married in New York but gay marriage is it illegal I read their TMs because I have admin access and they are two homosexuals in love and it is disgusting. They are very choric graffiti and want to move to the suburbs to be engaged and have an holy matrimony

NYC in your face 2011 and old Aveeno are trying to get married in New York but gay marriage is it illegal I read their TMs because I have admin access and they are two homosexuals in love and it is disgusting. They are very choric graffiti and want to move to the suburbs to be engaged and have an holy matrimony

Hey Burnmyself or Hurtingmyeyes... I notice how good you are at typing, you must be a secretary, no lie!!!

Old Aveeno I know you feed your negatives you feed them your cock and ball NYC in your face NYC in your face with his nuts old Vino old me know and NYC in your face 2011. Want to make love they say it would be heaven date PM each other you play is assessed games NYC in your face is your mother you say mother may I drink your milk I like your hair it is smooth it is silk old BW sick f*ggot

Old Aveeno I know you feed your negatives you feed them your cock and ball NYC in your face NYC in your face with his nuts old Vino old me know and NYC in your face 2011. Want to make love they say it would be heaven date PM each other you play is assessed games NYC in your face is your mother you say mother may I drink your milk I like your hair it is smooth it is silk old BW sick f*ggot

Permany1, I love how you diss NY yet you are on a NYC post. What at turd burglar.