N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

nigggas soft he was a dick ryder then and a nobody now hes bought nothing so are all you forest hills fagets snitchin callin the phone tryna dead the beef soft ass niggas! at least like got an idol lol

See i usually keep shit to pm's on here, but since this scrotum licking toy's pm box is full and he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut, i will say ONE thing.. Better have some airmax's on when i see you.

... now back to the flicks.

as soon as this nigga got cuaght

mad niggas talkin shit bout him

if he still had the 5 knifes and spaced out his mind yah wudnt say shit

but who gives a fuck

Actualy I press homeboy in the dead tracks him and goe.... Goe carrying bucket paint talking about nah I don't write... I confronted him about Dissing my fam Glue. He was like nah I threw a cinder block thru how window...... I'm like really? He lives on the 6th floor dude got quiet and was like Yo idk man but I throw cinder blocks....... End of the day fuck what he wrote.... Shit is a terrible thing he did man.... Should be a lesson to you drug abysses man..... Gonna end up like smokey in someone pigeon cage.....

PAUSEEEE...YOU NIGGAS REALLY FULL OF YASELFS, YOU MUST BE KIDDING, YOU A JOKE GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA HERE START A BLOG OR SOMTHING CAUSE GOING ON A GRAFFITI FORUM DOESN'T MEAN YOU STILL IN THE MIX. I KNOW YOU 40 YEARS OLD, I DON'T RESPECT MY ELDERS...WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU PICKED UP A CAN??? IM GETTING HIGH COLLECTING MONEY SHITTING ON PROPANE TANK TO THE POINT YOU HAVE TO STEP IN

gayfb3.jpg

:o :o :o you sound weak

HAPPY B-DAY TO SPEK WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN 28 SATURDAY! MISS YOU BABY BRO!! YOU MAY NOT BE HERE IN THE PHYSICAL FORM BUT YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER WITH ALL THE GENERATIONS YOU HAVE INFLUENCED WITH THIS LIFE WE STARTED..BTC LEGENDS!

JEE..KINGS DESTROY..GRAFFS ONLY DYNASTY!

BTC LIFE..WE STARTED THAT, DONT FORGET IT!