N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

true spacely but no one is listenin or at any of your corny jokes.. you mad tho?:lol:

how u actually come in a graff forum to argue with men.. i dont even take you seriously enough to talk about what kind of whips im pushin and how im livin .. but i came in here to look at graff .. what kind of life must you have to make a fake anonymous name to talk greasy on graff forums to men you idolize and jock :rolleyes:

rumors run new york im that type of person i wont believe it till i see it with my own eyes i done herd so much bullshit just like when cops say your boy snitched you out just so you can put dirt on his name but yo dek if you wasnt there personal theres no point in stating this, same way, seer made ojae and ja run for there life on bk brige so its just word for word

Yo dogs right in front brookdale hospital.... No rubies no fronts no fakes.... I pressed him on the L line when he was fussing me and smirk and tried to say he write clutz.... Get a new crew and mans to run with he's TOY!

PAUSEEEE...YOU NIGGAS REALLY FULL OF YASELFS, YOU MUST BE KIDDING, YOU A JOKE GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA HERE START A BLOG OR SOMTHING CAUSE GOING ON A GRAFFITI FORUM DOESN'T MEAN YOU STILL IN THE MIX. I KNOW YOU 40 YEARS OLD, I DON'T RESPECT MY ELDERS...WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU PICKED UP A CAN??? IM GETTING HIGH COLLECTING MONEY SHITTING ON PROPANE TANK TO THE POINT YOU HAVE TO STEP IN

damn niggas still talkin about me .. these money gettin killas is still on here talkin about me .. obsessed!!!!! smh these niggas is lame .. and 12oz knows i does this when its nessacery but these niggas is extra corn and to shook to say who they be .. if i knew what toys they were i would actually put fourth a lil more effort .. but like kash said anonymous toys with there feelings in a chokehold.. sorry i hurt u guys so bad ..get well soon:cool: