N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That grey paint makes a mighty fine primer on those freedom walls. No more soakage into the grimey ass concrete. But i would be careful with the freedoms, you never know who might be waiting for you. Especially in these hard times.

Norm! huge fan of your show! man you and the BrushStroke crew should review an art show of mine sometime. Peace

SEEtheDR.

How these niggas backpacking??????They talking bout how things change and you got accept the change...you still can do what you gotta do, but you gotta grow and do your own thing...also alluding to the fact that these younger niggas don't they own style. they all the same cause all they do is follow trends...you must have been looking at the wrong video...these are dudes that been through the struggle and came out of it with a different perspective...:cool:

youre misunderstanding me

i said post would call me a backpacker, for agreeing with the same kind of ideals these guys are talking about, being progressive, positive, mature, etc. and thinking that hip hop needed to go in a different direction.

Alot of people would label positive hip hop as backpacker type shit.