N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

gangsta-boombox-sneakers.jpg

Gangsta culture has been inspired by the music that originated in Afro-American ghettos, and it has been quite glamorized by the mass media, along with Gangsta fashion, style etc which are dominated by bright colors, showy gadgets, chains and baggy clothes.

Geeks may now feel connected to Gangsta lifestyle through gadgets that are inspired by Hip-hop culture, and icons representing the sub-culture. Kristin Verby has used photography and 3D rendering in order to create these amazing and realistic gadgets that are inspired by Gangsta culture.

a97128_g086_7-marihuana.jpg

This classified ad from a former marijuana smuggler looking for work was apparently placed in a Toronto paper (the Toronto Star? The Globe and Mail? The National Post?) around 2006 or 2007. It's got a lot of moxie -- certainly being a successful dope runner requires a fair bit of self-starting get-up-and-go and precision organizing. Still, I'm not convinced it's real -- anyone know more about it?

"...participated in the executive level management of 120 people worldwide in a sucessful pot smuggling venture with revenues in excess of U$ 100 million annually(...) expert in all levels of security(...) well-traveled, speak English, French and Spanish(...) references available from friends, family, US District Attorney..."

Who the fuck are you? I should remember you? What, you think you like me? You ain't like me motherfucker, you a punk. I've been with made people, connected people. Who've you been with? Chain snatching, jive-ass, maricon motherfuckers. Why don't you get out of here and go snatch a purse.