N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

IMG_6327.jpg

Somewhere under NYC there’s an abandoned subway station, and in said station, over 100 artists created works of art in this space. This project, known as 'The Underbelly Project', is perhaps the biggest, boldest art project of it's kind ever created within NYC thus far.

The works of art run the range from installations to paintings, aerosol to utterly insane. The names behind these works run from the very well known to the obscure. Where else in the world will you find a Sane piece feet from a Swoon? Some other well known names: Roa, Mark Jenkins (who’s use of this space is described by many as utterly terrifying), TrustoCorp, Posterchild. Demer, Revok, Faile, Jeff Soto, Gaia, Jice, F5, Smells, Cash4… the list is a ‘who’s who’ of the art world.

We are most pleased to show you these exclusive photos.

ya remember this? lol of course not! u young bum ass niggas!

i remember it clearly..cuz i posted it on here about a year ago ..my wave is still in rotation hardbody ..do follow p youngins follow my moves im not role model my bad influence got the world drinkin gold bottles..or should i say hijackin my aura :lol: :cool:

come on niggaa now we can cleary tell you have no clue what your talking about cuz patron is tequila not a vodka nammmmmean

Cash above cope just like that famous truck except 17 years earlier[/color][/size]

did you really say famous:lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: