N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

ayo once again free ya boy caves. we are currently taking any types of donations and contributions at http://www.freecaves.org ... Any donations of heelies, sketches of caves, caves sketches, sketches of heelies, money, or heelies vids are being accepted we appreciate any donations u can get...Free ma nigga caves rfw [/color][/i][/b]

mugshots_00.jpg

2day is a sad sad day 4 graff and extreme heelying

LMFAO IM DIEING

niggas be talking to demselfs having like screen names lol fucking clowns enuff said

yo menoz i need my lawn cut, what you charge? aint it cheaper to use ya guatamilian mcdomalds eating mothafukas than mexicans now days? holla at ,my PM for accurate rate quote my arab...

images-1.jpeg.ad43ad2ade92a6c39da8ded80690b851.jpeg

who cares lol menos and cir are both garbage. ayo but i aint come here to do no politicizing, i was just tryina say FREE MY MAN CAVES. NIGGAS WAS IN TIME SQUARE FILMIN OUR NEW EXTREME HEELIES MOVIE AND CAVES WAS DROPPIN SOME SICK MOVES WHEN THE BOYS ROLLED UP PULLIN BADGES FROM UNDER THEY SHIRT. ANYWAYS, LONG STORY SHORT NIGGAS DIDNT SAY SQUALE SOON ENUF AND NIGGAS SNAGGED YA BOY CAVEO... IDK BUT I NOE HE HAD PRIORS SO NIGGAS IS DEF GOING TO THE ISLAND. FREE THE BOY CAVEs!!! HIT ME UP ON AIM FOR MORE INFO XXTHAKINGOFQUEENZXX . [/color][/i][/b]

THATS PRETTY SWEET STORY BRAH` BUTS ITS COOL CUZ THE STREETS IS ONLY MEANT FOR SMART FOLK, THE DUMMIES ARE MEANT TO SIT IN A CELL SOMEWHERE , WERD.

Yeah the MCrib is back, starting tuesday the mcrib willl be available in every single mcdonalds in every region, which has never happened before... Unfortunatly this day is also our midterm elections.the people that run enterprises like mcdonalds have a vested interest in keeping poor people and minorities fat, stupid, while simultaneously purchasing mcrib sandwichs RATHER than voting. (if you ask me its full proof)

also a few days before this midterm election we have heard the first "T- word" in the news in a long long time. go figure.

fuckin smart they are.