N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
MY TEAM GETS IT IN!!!!!!----theres nobody more official than us right now!!

hit the books kids, that shit is incredibly toy. and youre the fake DOZE. Real DOZE invented the bboy character and is a NYC icon. fuck is wrong with these herbs today?

cant even do decent tags. this guy redid his first letter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hit the books kids, that shit is incredibly toy. and youre the fake DOZE. Real DOZE invented the bboy character and is a NYC icon. fuck is wrong with these herbs today?

cant even do decent tags. this guy redid his first letter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT!!!!! WHY YOU HATING ON MY TEAM FOR!!!!! WE STRAIGHT THUGGIN ON THIS GRAFF SHIT YA ALREADY KNOW SMH NIGGAS JUST HATE NOWADAYS ON THAT REAL SHIT. YA WISH YA WAS US!

its funny how gullable this substanceoverhype guy is.... smh

gullable? You dont know how to spell it, and you sure and hell dont know the definition of GULLIBLE. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Youre a skinny 80 lb. kid, with an actual fake DOZE on your "team". BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You werent born when I started writing.

whats GULLIBLE about that? Get your English game up miho.

youre a fuckin loser and you wont be here next month. thats reality. argue in cap locks for a few days, maybe that will prove your point. :lol: :lol: :lol:

eli_porter.png

"my team is here to stay and we thuggin!" pop off! stop suckin me"

laughter5.gif

MY NIGGA... THEY WAS JUST PLAYIN WIT ME NIGGAS WAS SMOKIN SCOOBY SNACKS THAT DAY .. THA ONLY THING IS MY SIDEKICK GOT RUINED AND THAS WHY HE WON AND I GAVE HIM THE SKECHERS. ANYWAYS IF U GONNA BLOW MY SPOT LIKE THAT THEN IMA HAV 2 DO IT IM POSTIN THE PILLOW FIGHT U AND ZN AND THEM HAD. U TIGHT

[/color]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rDA9wE6Ylc

YEA NIGGA TALKIN ALL DAT GANGSTA SHIT NOW THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS ABOUT U AND UR FRIENDS PILLOW FIGHTS NIGGA

LMFAO NIGGAS ARE PILLOW FIGHTING AYO that def aint me fam..u just mad mufasa made you hold his pockets