N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Oh shit lord you gathering the rest of the girl too! Hahaha yea rally the girls up fix yah make up ladies..... Yah on jell status yah mad closes yah ever been to south beach, is the south street seaport.... Ima leave yah girls alone For the rest of the night, I know your moms gotta use the phone shit gonna dead your dial up.... Holla tomorrow my squeeze and don't trip in the high heels..... Pussy niggas....

Oh shot lord you gathering the rest of the girl too! Hahaha yea rally the girls up fix yah male up ladies..... Yah on jell status yah mad closes yah ever been to south beach, is the south street seaport.... Ima leave yah girls alone Go the rest of the night, I know your moms gotta use the phone shot gonna dead your dial up.... Holla tomorrow my squeeze and don't trip in the high heels..... Pussy niggas....

you trying too hard weak sauce...

try again

Injustice system you mad quick 2 hope on this dick my britney spears ... Go cry and have babys you digg... If you wanna icon like mque a nigga who bit off a throwie made famous by quik or ghost go right ahead nigga.. Im the only young nigga on this thread who got real knowlegde of the oldschool... I got flicks you wish your eyes whould lay on nigga ... Real talk i got nothin 2 prove 2 your justin timberlake sing along in the face lookin ass nigga.. Rip real graff Bump that clean train aones

Oh shit lord you gathering the rest of the girl too! Hahaha yea rally the girls up fix yah make up ladies..... Yah on jell status yah mad closes yah ever been to south beach, is the south street seaport.... Ima leave yah girls alone For the rest of the night, I know your moms gotta use the phone shit gonna dead your dial up.... Holla tomorrow my squeeze and don't trip in the high heels..... Pussy niggas....

damn son you try so damn hard to sound clever. you really arent nice like that. i mean lord??? comon now you sounding extra silly my dude. get it together now.:rolleyes:

Injustice system you mad quick 2 hope on this dick my britney spears ... Go cry and have babys you digg... If you wanna icon like mque a nigga who bit off a throwie made famous by quik or ghost go right ahead nigga.. Im the only young nigga on this thread who got real knowlegde of the oldschool... I got flicks you wish your eyes whould lay on nigga ... Real talk i got nothin 2 prove 2 your justin timberlake sing along in the face lookin ass nigga.. Rip real graff Bump that clean train aones

HAHA^^ This is the child that said MQ started graffiti on the West Coast. HAha for real WTF??? This toy is an embarrassment to NY.

damn. my britney spears? u clowns are corny. trying to ride that wave when you cant even boogie-board yet. sheeeeeeeeeet:lol: :lol:

1 i didnt state that someone else did i simply quoted and madw fun of what he said.. 2 child but this child got his own crib pays his own bills and aint using his mothers computer like you my son..3 i said they based there whole style on a toy that was disowned by his own city ... Really do ya read .. 4 my bad i wrote hope and he prolly hopes he had this fick in his mouth might have the closes chance at fame...5 yea im younger then most of ya but how you look gettin schooled but a young bull??? Like really?? I know way more then you think