N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

1 i didnt state that someone else did i simply quoted and madw fun of what he said.. 2 child but this child got his own crib pays his own bills and aint using his mothers computer like you my son..3 i said they based there whole style on a toy that was disowned by his own city ... Really do ya read .. 4 my bad i wrote hope and he prolly hopes he had this fick in his mouth might have the closes chance at fame...5 yea im younger then most of ya but how you look gettin schooled but a young bull??? Like really?? I know way more then you think

nigga said i know more then you think!!!! LMAO!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: smh

Why have internet beef when 90% of you know who break legs is just go out and rag him with your actual tag, not 12 oz usernames lol ahhh technology

da fuck this fool has? my point exactly! intanet beef on his ass is teh way to go about a fuckin black lil skinny cross color wearing ass can a tuna...:p

easy now you ugly as nigga. your mad toy. and its true its not like the nigga was "hating" or on ur dick. you actually suck. and the worst part is, you have been around for a while and you have yet to get your style on point. im not even trying to be a dick or nothing. you really are toy homie. so no matter what you do or how many spots you jock, youll never really be noticed or shine like that. and seriously aside from you being super toy, you jock mad peoples spots. always trying to squeeze your shit in.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ba1illy.jpg

if you dont like it rag him otherwise shut the fuck up point blank. GAMEOVER:lol: