N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

We wait this out a bit until JA announces, "It's on." Hood pulled up on his head, he leads us creeping through the woods (which for JA has become the cinematic jungles of Nam). It's stop and go, JA crawling on his stomach, unnecessarily close to one of the guards who's searching nearby. We pass through graffiti-covered tunnels (with the requisite cinematic drip drip), over crumbling stairs overgrown with weeds and brush, along dark, heavily littered trails used by crackheads.

the funny part is you have niggas on here claimin they on a vaca in miami gettin crunk at wet willies swervin on rental scooters, but my thang is this? why you in miami lamed out to a point you need 2 be on 12OZ.? you that much of a boring person? you no who you are! an artificial writer with a non uniqe name.. and stands up for other artificial writers...you gelatin my bubble gum....[/color][/b]

Oh word? I got a dick rider? Nah fam I been out Miami uddd time and my passport got nuff stamps on it so I don't need to be in Miami like some teenager chasing bitches on ocean dick... And state your name gangsta? I'm sure I ran laps around you and your crew. So if you wanna step up make sure you say your name my destiny's child. Don't be mad you never left the block before pussy.... So be sure you throw out the trash in yah moms crib cause you either a jealous young toy, or a bum ass old nigga still in his moms crib heated I didn't hit his book. What ever your story is, you enjoying chasing my quotes. So post a pic and a name or just continue your anonymous jock... You can pm What you write if you shook in the forum... Pussy....