N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

so u condoning jocking other niggas letters?, it makes sense you would defend these actions b considering all your shit is bitten, its okay to jock letters when you a fresh out the gate yung dunny, you cant just jump feet first into introspective complex handstyles without mastering basics, zimpact has potential , but there is something very wrong with this, u should get your head split

Ima start calling you mystery meat. You are another one of these niggas that have fallen in love with me when i havent made any discernable impact in the game except for the one i made in your LIFE! through the internet at that. fall back mystery meat. OR school us all with your awesome completely original never before seen interpretation of letter style, assuming you have one, and your not just another 90's, still living off the same throwup and writers that you knew toy ass nigga.! PUT UP OR SHUT UP LIL GUY!

you going to call dek and phame toy?

you going to call every one in fc toy?

ewok didnt take any influence from imok?

other people didnt take influence from ewok?

ces wasnt influenced by tich? etc etc etc etc

ps what the fuck is an introspective letter style ? is it a style that became self aware of itself and started contemplating its existence? or did u just use that shit insanely out of context because you're a fucking retard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why do u call this graff but not dface or vil's shit graff ? to me vil and dface shits are way creamier then that k shit

first and foremost this is a k with a face in it. its not a bum ass face with lines everywhere. it stands for korn. its the first letter of his tag. he killed shit. he rolls with some of the best writers in the city. is that enough reasons to consider him above toyface and viltoy?

really look at that sento hand for a second... damn...

for real, sento is one of my all time faves and always will be, stays wit streetsides that got enough funk to bring you back to '82. Personally I feel like mad a these trendy new-jack styles were birthed outta this fool, Ma dude was so ahead of his time its retarded. Someone post some bangers for those who dont know. This cats like the godfather of funk in my little meaningless book, tell me I'm wrong...