N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

stop going over shepard fairey you morons.

does fucking with someone who isnt going to beef back make you proud of yourselves?

why dont you go to ps 139 and slap up some lil kids while youre at it. hey i know an old people's home, you can jack some old ladies and write on their shit too.

if youre going to go over someone, go over someone who's going to do something about it. shepard fairey is harmless. not to mention you're making him even more famous and making him more money. so if him having money is what bothers you, congratulations for helping him out on that one.

unfortunately the irony of alienated youth going over leftist wall art escapes you.

google "antonio gramsci" and see if the word hegemony means anything to you.

I just finished my first year of college, and I'm on vacation, the last thing I want to see on this site is a writer with a Ph.D speaking wonders and schooling the dumb youth. If Shepard is paying you to mouth off on this site, great, collect the cash, but think about it, who is really listening to you, kids are out banging Obey stickers right now.

does fucking with someone who isnt going to beef back make you proud of yourselves?

why dont you go to ps 139 and slap up some lil kids while youre at it. hey i know an old people's home, you can jack some old ladies and write on their shit too.

if youre going to go over someone, go over someone who's going to do something about it. shepard fairey is harmless. not to mention you're making him even more famous and making him more money. so if him having money is what bothers you, congratulations for helping him out on that one.

unfortunately the irony of alienated youth going over leftist wall art escapes you.

lol at stuff you wouldnt say to ADEKS face

yo my mans you gotta chill. you writing this on a graff thread are you kidding me? people bomb the sheppard fairey murals for 2 reasons; for one to get mad publicity for a hotboy ass spot like the one on houstan, and for two fillins look fuckin dope on that wall. the background makes shit look mad hot. fuck an art fag that has no where near the same concept of graff that bombers do. bump adek, and all the heads downtown killin the murals

PROTECTIVE CUSTODY HAHA THATS A NEW ONE , FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU PUSSY INTERNET KING

hows that knew? you know its true thats all that matters dont get beat up again little hand big toothed faggot you wont see me so stop fronting on here like your all new york i heard miss 17 can fight better than you your a fool dropout pc ass clown yep