N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
all city is thrown around loosely these days....i drive the boroughs...ok not staten but the rest i frequent.......it may sound nuts, luv her or hate her but 17 probably has the most street ups ..then maybe JA and VEEFER.....she's all over and with a strong presence....not just a tag or throw here n there....ok dont start breaking my balls....i'm just telling u what i see with my own eyes

a few years back u could throw DRO in there and if SEZE had more bronx action he's be there too[/color][/size]

I honestly feel that 17 frequently drops the most in your face fillins, very prominent consistency, you know? I don't know how others can think that its boring. Sen4 has all city but mainly because of his strategy of dumpsters, Adek has taken a few trips through the Bx but clearly traveling with others like Jee, TD, Rehab and 17. There's a few nekst spots but those are on blocks that they were probably chillin on. Arguably, JA, Veefer, RD, and Yes2 will have tags running until the 2012 of graffiti whenever that is, but again, strategy.

ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY ALL CITY..........Those who are out there on the reg and know the graff game well - know "who's all city" and that's that!!! Geeez's friggin christ already. and for the record PK, KID are not all city - add Jersey and Connecticut to that, they got the entire Tri State area!!

incorrect. If it weren't for the NY connects ADEK wouldn't know where to go. I'm not hating but if you think ADEK outshines locals in any way you're crazy. That natural NY funk is missing and it's the only thing my eyes will glance towards. I'm wired like that.

ADEK is doing some wild shit, but whatever though. 17 is boring, 9th is boring, TD has that funk, fuck it NOVA was doing shit that had me hyped for a second. EARSNOT'S always going to outshine everyone else but semen, area, year, sace, glace, and semz aren't there so EARSNOTS shit isn't as exciting as when SETUP was going all city. SETUP isn't local but did all the right things. ADEK could have rocked a straight letter on the domino factory...

MARTY is all city. NEMZ is all city. NYCX and VIZE are doing what out of towners should be doing.

But who am I.

two-cents.jpg

You crazy adek smashes 30 times harder than everybody, i liove marty but even marty will probably tell you adek crushes 30 times harder. Adeks shits pretty ugly but he outshines every local because you see it everywere. I never even heard of nycx i seen him once, and to put vizie and adek on the same page is fucking crazy. Adek has pulled the rug out from under every local writer, ja, nemz smash there up as much. but adek has done his shit in 4 years what some do in a lifetime and most never do.......

But i met him once and all the little ghetto homies on this site would be shocked to see what he looks like, he probably hates most of you little gangster kids.

true, just asking to see how everyone feels about it i actually dont care for staten

fuck outta here nigga, shaolin niggas throw u ina bodybag quick.. gaten island, take a ride cross the ferry lil nigga, drink a heiniken from the piss drinkers, grab a slice at brothers, a lil ralphie icey, hit them north shore tracks, then tell me u dont care for staten duke... more bodies buried in staten than any boro, dont forget that

incorrect. If it weren't for the NY connects ADEK wouldn't know where to go. I'm not hating but if you think ADEK outshines locals in any way you're crazy. That natural NY funk is missing and it's the only thing my eyes will glance towards. I'm wired like that.

ADEK is doing some wild shit, but whatever though. 17 is boring, 9th is boring, TD has that funk, fuck it NOVA was doing shit that had me hyped for a second. EARSNOT'S always going to outshine everyone else but semen, area, year, sace, glace, and semz aren't there so EARSNOTS shit isn't as exciting as when SETUP was going all city. SETUP isn't local but did all the right things. ADEK could have rocked a straight letter on the domino factory...

MARTY is all city. NEMZ is all city. NYCX and VIZE are doing what out of towners should be doing.

But who am I.

two-cents.jpg

nova got you hype? really

You crazy adek smashes 30 times harder than everybody, i liove marty but even marty will probably tell you adek crushes 30 times harder. Adeks shits pretty ugly but he outshines every local because you see it everywere. I never even heard of nycx i seen him once, and to put vizie and adek on the same page is fucking crazy. Adek has pulled the rug out from under every local writer, ja, nemz smash there up as much. but adek has done his shit in 4 years what some do in a lifetime and most never do.......

But i met him once and all the little ghetto homies on this site would be shocked to see what he looks like, he probably hates most of you little gangster kids.

dam son why dont u just suck the niggas dick already

But who am I.

setup isnt local? werd? really.... smh

But who am I.

two-cents.jpg

17 boring??? You try doing the spots she does and tell me its boring.

adek outshines the locals because the locals arent doing shit. Nobody is really painting. And its refreshing to see atleast SOMEONE showing other writers what can and cant be done. biggest snowstorm we had in years and who goes out and makes noise? adek and jade. Ontop of that they have shit on smash from big spots to obscure marker tags.

Only people i see that might be nominated for title of all city for this year are ja and bruz.

hate to add fuel to the fire , these are some pics i took last week in manhattan..

p.s. Boner YKK has been killin philly for a few years, yeah he gets some beef

being an out of towner, but for the most part he is accepted and respected ..

remember

IT AINT WHERE YOUR FROM ITS WHERE YOUR AT......WORD

DSC01888.jpg