N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Sad part is new yorkers are allowing out of towners to take over...

alot of fucking rats in yonkers had me cuffed in cop car n shit lol have nothing better 2 do i was hearing the radio and there goes a report somebody running in a apt ringing door bells and running off hahahahaha but nobody got locked up just sat in cop car for like a hour cop was playing the role trying 2 get the team 2 rat on each other hahahahaha

so basically ADEK is running shit harder than the native new yorkers?

False! I'm not saying he don't paint, but downtown manhattan, the area across from manhttan in queens and in Bklyn and 2 nights in the bx, it's runnin the streets. Is he painting hard? Yes 100% and Im not hating on him either. If I was to be asked whose allcity? And be honest about it? Ja, vfr, seer. And this small list is who is holding this status as of 2010. Not who killed it 3-4 years ago. I'm sure there are a few more and I stress FEW more, but all city was never a easy task and withthe city buff and almost every allcity writer tends to end up beefing with a crew for crushing there area. So once you acheieve it it's even harder to maintain it.

so basically ADEK is running shit harder than the native new yorkers?

really though, who cares...dude is doing his thing...if its bothering niggas go out do something about it...also downtown and the good parts of Brooklyn dont make up NY...

False! I'm not saying he don't paint, but downtown manhattan, the area across from manhttan in queens and in Bklyn and 2 nights in the bx, it's runnin the streets. Is he painting hard? Yes 100% and Im not hating on him either. If I was to be asked whose allcity? And be honest about it? Ja, vfr, seer. And this small list is who is holding this status as of 2010. Not who killed it 3-4 years ago. I'm sure there are a few more and I stress FEW more, but all city was never a easy task and withthe city buff and almost every allcity writer tends to end up beefing with a crew for crushing there area. So once you acheieve it it's even harder to maintain it.

ture!