N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Sad part is new yorkers are allowing out of towners to take over...

incorrect. If it weren't for the NY connects ADEK wouldn't know where to go. I'm not hating but if you think ADEK outshines locals in any way you're crazy. That natural NY funk is missing and it's the only thing my eyes will glance towards. I'm wired like that.

ADEK is doing some wild shit, but whatever though. 17 is boring, 9th is boring, TD has that funk, fuck it NOVA was doing shit that had me hyped for a second. EARSNOT'S always going to outshine everyone else but semen, area, year, sace, glace, and semz aren't there so EARSNOTS shit isn't as exciting as when SETUP was going all city. SETUP isn't local but did all the right things. ADEK could have rocked a straight letter on the domino factory...

MARTY is all city. NEMZ is all city. NYCX and VIZE are doing what out of towners should be doing.

But who am I.

two-cents.jpg

incorrect. If it weren't for the NY connects ADEK wouldn't know where to go. I'm not hating but if you think ADEK outshines locals in any way you're crazy. That natural NY funk is missing and it's the only thing my eyes will glance towards. I'm wired like that.

ADEK is doing some wild shit, but whatever though. 17 is boring, 9th is boring, TD has that funk, fuck it NOVA was doing shit that had me hyped for a second. EARSNOT'S always going to outshine everyone else but semen, area, year, sace, glace, and semz aren't there so EARSNOTS shit isn't as exciting as when SETUP was going all city. SETUP isn't local but did all the right things. ADEK could have rocked a straight letter on the domino factory...

MARTY is all city. NEMZ is all city. NYCX and VIZE are doing what out of towners should be doing.

But who am I.

/QUOTE]

Setup isnt local? Setup is from Brooklyn.

Why not focus on graffiti being good instead of worrying where the writer was born. Putting in work is putting in work. When I was in SF in 98 Adek had shit pretty crushed. That was 12 Years ago.

But who am I.

two-cents.jpg

Nemz done did his thing for a minute now props to him, but him and Marty ALL CIty??????????????Damn when did the Bronx stop being part of New York...Marty has I think a spot or two and I have never seen Nemz up in the Bronx???correct me if I'm wrong...That term All City is thrown around lightly...that shit used to mean something, niggas use that shit like rappers being the king of NY...loses it meaning after awhile and niggas start believing that shit despite the fact that it isn't true

Nemz done did his thing for a minute now props to him, but him and Marty ALL CIty??????????????Damn when did the Bronx stop being part of New York...Marty has I think a spot or two and I have never seen Nemz up in the Bronx???correct me if I'm wrong...That term All City is thrown around lightly...that shit used to mean something, niggas use that shit like rappers being the king of NY...loses it meaning after awhile and niggas start believing that shit despite the fact that it isn't true[/color][/size]

nemz has only touched the 1 line side of the bronx i have neva seen him on the 2 5 or 4 line even 6

But who am I.

two-cents.jpg

you're a fool for thinking nycx or vize do anything at all

Nemz done did his thing for a minute now props to him, but him and Marty ALL CIty??????????????Damn when did the Bronx stop being part of New York...Marty has I think a spot or two and I have never seen Nemz up in the Bronx???correct me if I'm wrong...That term All City is thrown around lightly...that shit used to mean something, niggas use that shit like rappers being the king of NY...loses it meaning after awhile and niggas start believing that shit despite the fact that it isn't true[/color][/size]

all city is thrown around loosely these days....i drive the boroughs...ok not staten but the rest i frequent.......it may sound nuts, luv her or hate her but 17 probably has the most street ups ..then maybe JA and VEEFER.....she's all over and with a strong presence....not just a tag or throw here n there....ok dont start breaking my balls....i'm just telling u what i see with my own eyes

a few years back u could throw DRO in there and if SEZE had more bronx action he's be there too