N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That's whT happened when you buy them Canal street iPhones, or phones of craigslist. Try updating it, or turning it off every night. Mine works perfect, and when you jailbreak it the apps are limitless.

It's not the phone so much as its AT&T. Their service is the worst. Iphone is coming to Verizon. Then it might be worth getting. In the meantime I dont really fuck with touchscreens anyway.

It's not the phone so much as its AT&T. Their service is the worst. Iphone is coming to Verizon. Then it might be worth getting. In the meantime I dont really fuck with touchscreens anyway.

Yo fam seriously I dunno what to say, I get zero dropped called I have AT&T over a year I'm good, tmobile is the worst, sprint is decent but they don't play they cut you off fo a quarter, I hve a Nextel/sprint for a work Phone that has great service everywhere but mad dropped calls, an a old school Nextel that is good but the phones sucks. Verizon is good but costly and I'm not a fan of none of there phones. But yo that iPhone to other carriers "legally" fell thru fams it's not gonna happen. I do the knowledge on that on the reg. It was a rumor, AT&T fighting it. If anything get a iPhone unlocked and use it on verizon. But dunno if the app store will work might have to YouTube to get info on app store or something

Ive never seen nemz up in queens or the bronx.

the only person i see going all city is ja. and ive seen bruz everywhere except the bronx.

other than that all city has really been reduced to manhattan/williamsburg.

ozbe ive seen everywhere except brooklyn.

ive seen adek in queens and the bronx I dont know abbout him hitting bk outside of wiliamsburg but i wouldnt be so quick to dismiss him as all city.

nemz has a few spots along the 7line in sunyside/woodside and corona. lot of randoms scattered around the borough too.