N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

When is the East coast gonna come out to the West and do some real damage? Cats from LA, San Fran, Seattle, Houston, Europe come to your city and crush and destroy...Yall just local bombers? Save up and get a plane ticket out West and expand your ups...being " all City" ain't shit to All World Bombers/Writers..Step up your game Niggas!

When is the East coast gonna come out to the West and do some real damage? Cats from LA, San Fran, Seattle, Houston, Europe come to your city and crush and destroy...Yall just local bombers? Save up and get a plane ticket out West and expand your ups...being " all City" ain't shit to All World Bombers/Writers..Step up your game Niggas!

Everyone comes to New York because this is where it started. People say the lines are all toy now but guess what: in 10 years the 7 line will have not a tag in sight and you young guys will be reminiscing about when rooftops had graffiti on them. I'll probably be dead of liver failure.

And I know about Cornbread and Top Cat but I stand by my statement. It started in New York a year or two before this Cornbread guy.

all world bombers? who are you talkin about? wrtiers that have "internet ups"? get real

your just a cluless fool... i can name a ton of ny writers who damaged europe, japan, montreal, puerto rico, san fran, la, miami etc etc etc.... hey do us a favor, climb to the top of the space needle tower then jump,:lol: :lol: :lol:

your just a cluless fool... i can name a ton of ny writers who damaged europe, japan, montreal, puerto rico, san fran, la, miami etc etc etc.... hey do us a favor, climb to the top of the space needle tower then jump,:lol: :lol: :lol:

funny things is when I leave the country the last thing I do is think about Graff...tniggas come to do graff on their vacations...funny:rolleyes:

funny things is when I leave the country the last thing I do is think about Graff...tniggas come to do graff on their vacations...funny:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by camesix7 (View Original Post)

^^^no reason to leave ny.. this is the only place that counts. it must suck to bomb all over the world anc nobody gives a fuck hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Only ignorant people think bombing outside of NY is useless, real heads like to travel and get bored of being in the same city year after year it's fun to get up where you live but when there is a entire planet to get up in than why not? People were writing in philly before ny but so what, Did a NEWYORKER invent the phone, kangols, wallabees, shoes, jeans, pizza, electricity etc etc? HELLLLLL No! but mad new yorkers like to use all these things what if the people who invented all this shit said fuck you, you can't use it? Personally I don't give a fuck where i Paint dope spot or not just as long as I'm rocking i'm all good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by camesix7 (View Original Post)

^^^no reason to leave ny.. this is the only place that counts. it must suck to bomb all over the world anc nobody gives a fuck hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Only ignorant people think bombing outside of NY is useless, real heads like to travel and get bored of being in the same city year after year it's fun to get up where you live but when there is a entire planet to get up in than why not? People were writing in philly before ny but so what, Did a NEWYORKER invent the phone, kangols, wallabees, shoes, jeans, pizza, electricity etc etc? HELLLLLL No! but mad new yorkers like to use all these things what if the people who invented all this shit said fuck you, you can't use it? Personally I don't give a fuck where i Paint dope spot or not just as long as I'm rocking i'm all good.

who the fuck wakes up and wants to bomb all over the country 24/7? yeah niggas do their shit in other spots when they can but when youre trying to shit on heads for something as ignorant as this, its obv youre writing for all the wrong reason my sponge cake. Its known that NYC is one of the biggest city's esp when it comes to bombing. not 1 out of towner has come out here and really laid it down on this city. yeah half of cali smashed downtown manhattan but this city has 5 BOROUGHS my pay stub. I dont see none of that outta towner shit uptown or in the Bronx. stop running your lips bout shit you dont understand and piece yourself together my usb input.

• Like 1

goto the original post

dickhead said come to cali and paint blah blah, step ya game up.

I have not heard one writer from NY say that he is going to or came from cali, bragging that they painted there.

No one cares.

Only Europe gets props.

I only paint on vacation when I goto see my peoples out of town.

Otherwise i'm in a bar or beach trying to get some

focusc.jpg