N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Like i still consider new york the mecca of all graffiti and hip hop culture even if there was a cornbread or we writers from philly before that, but new york brought about an evolution of style from those simple dull handstyles. look at the nyc trains from the 1980's there is no other place in this whole galaxy, universe that can duplicate that not even aliens from the 4th dimension can do that. new york brought birth to hip hop music,djing.breaking its all from new york it was a lifestyle that emerged in new york, cant compare cali or europe to new york. new york is just to precious. i feel that people all over the world should be coming to new york to bomb not the other way around nyc writers going all over the world to bomb...cuz ny graf is dead except for a handful keeping it real and old school shit still rockin... if everyone from all over the globe came to ny to bomb i bet ny would be filled with graffiti again but yall dont hear me tho....:o

milkyway.jpg

newyork.jpg

only one new york in this whole universe we should respect the history this city has and try to resurrect it from its grave

How big is NY and how big is the world and there are mad heads non native new yorkers who put mad dents in ny for many, many, many years my aids patient. I am not taking anything away from ny I am just saying you're living in a snow globe my yeti. Expand your mind, travel the world, see the sites and relax, take a breath no one in new york invented graffiti. New york is responsible for a lot of dope graffiti and great writers but it doesn't end there my embryos. It is also responsible for an epidemic of horrendous toys. Nowadays the only time it gets interesting is when old heads make a come back or the old heads that never stopped and a couple new heads here and there. You can't erase the past but the future of ny does not look too bright my ray charles

theres nothing wrong with traveling the world my toilet seat ..but who the fuck is thinking about bombing when they are on vacay..when you clowns come to ny you have to think about graff this is the mecca ..when we are in your neck of the woods we can care less...so keep bnagin my green bean nyc stands strong even with millions of toys in the east coast waters ..you out of town momos look frail in the legs ..no promo ..pshinery the godozdubar hangin 10 on you rascals:scrambled: :cool: :scrambled: