N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

SIXCENTZ - What do you write?

BAGZ BP - Bagz BoomPow

SIXCENTZ - Where are you from/represent?

BAGZ BP - Originaly Jackson Hights reppin to the fullest, spent some time in Manhattan in mid 90's.

SIXCENTZ - Who inspired you?

BAGZ BP - To bomb in general, old school Jackson Heights writers. But with style an shit, Bp crew, Ces, Totem,Nato, Pobe, a few heads from downtown Manhattan.

SIXCENTZ - When did you start?

BAGZ BP - Little tags and bullshit like that, in like 93-94. Bombing in like 96, but my style took a few years to evolve into what it is now.

SIXCENTZ - What crews are you down with/represent?

BAGZ BP - Boston Pines, IRT, AWG, Saint Mikes Crew.

SIXCENTZ - What's your favorite area to bomb?

BAGZ BP - All over. BK, the city, a little of the Bronx, but i live in Queens so....

SIXCENTZ - Who inspires you now?

BAGZ BP - BoomPow, Gisah, Perp, Lb, Sabs, Shaz, Eco, ND, Tega, Soid, and when many heds from one crew rock solid.

SIXCENTZ - What's your favorite thing to bomb?

BAGZ BP - High spots, I like the rooftop action, and anything on train lines.

SIXCENTZ - What's your opinion on graffiti in the new millennium?

BAGZ BP - Well, the sport is obviously in full swing, a lot of people are coming out with dope new shit, and hopefully they're not one season wonders. But as always there's tons of new toys coming out making it hot for the real writers.

SIXCENTZ - Who do you think is killing shit right now?

BAGZ BP - Besides us, YKK as usual, 5MH is rocking strong, downtown city writers are going at it good, BTC is reppin in the Bx.

SIXCENTZ - Has graffiti gotten harder over the years?

BAGZ BP - Yeah, because as you get older you have to become more responsible if you plan on doing shit with your life. Unless you have ESP and know when not to bomb, but this is reality.

SIXCENTZ - What are some examples?

BAGZ BP - Police abusing what little power they have in order to deal with there own personal issues. So they take it out on people who are unable to utilize there rights until they see the judge, after already being incarcerated, if and only if they have money for a real lawyer because we all know the court appointed attouneys might as well be working against you.

SIXCENTZ - Any stories?

BAGZ BP - Yeah, each of us would have had an interview if the "squad" hadn't wrongfully confiscated a sketch book which contained all of our interveiws so they can jock our skills.I've been through it all, and if I haven't, one of us has. Falling off roofs, getting bagged, Police setting people up to get really fucked up, as usual beef, closest of close calls, most real bombers know how it is.

SIXCENTZ - Shout outs?

BAGZ BP - The BP family, SMC, ASmob, AWG, ,IRT, KENT, SOID, POBE,COLO. Fred from phippsmob manhatten, my family, Natalielove. >>>>>.Jackson Heights Kings. Keep it real.........

SIXCENTZ - Thanks