N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

well that dot and fido dido was an old idea..ive also done the pac man ghost in a black book tho..its ill how they did it in 8 bit that shit is fly

Dope stuff none the less.

I would have included the post of the book but I'm sure enough people will quote it to give it props.

As always fresh.

I wasn't trying to discredit you with that statement. Just basically saying something in general. When it comes to people creating idea's off stuff as public as Pac-Man and the dot dude that 7up used to market it's soda. It's bound to happen repeatedly, so there really shouldn't be a beef about who came up with it first. Especially since none of the parties involved created the character in question anyway.

anotheer character ive done in my o that i never put up online ...dot..when i do put it up now niggas gonna tell me im bit it lol

ok you blew it fatso, your offically docked from the wave.

youre too emotional for the major leagues my gmail

get your manhood in check my insecure toad cuz you got blown away from your last limb.

p.s. i know your vulnerable in the center kerosene p but dont p.m. me again sobbing about how

the god demolished your feelings my chia pet - it makes you look incredibly weak.

godzilla signing off.

Dope stuff none the less.

I would have included the post of the book but I'm sure enough people will quote it to give it props.

As always fresh.

I wasn't trying to discredit you with that statement. Just basically saying something in general. When it comes to people creating idea's off stuff as public as Pac-Man and the dot dude that 7up used to market it's soda. It's bound to happen repeatedly, so there really shouldn't be a beef about who came up with it first. Especially since none of the parties involved created the character in question anyway.

true

happens to everyone

i invented the question mark and the color red