N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Like Dek said,

1) Pick a word (howabout "Style"?)

2) Put it on paper.

3) Set a deadline (howabout next Friday 10/30/09?)

Yo word to the earth sun moon and stars I was about to say pick the word styles u most have called chleo and seen my g too futurestic for these niggas. But in the real everyone post her pics here pick the word or even make it better niggas Pick a old scho writer so u can show the competitiviness of the old scho ways. Niggas pick like e.g dondi? Who can do the illest dondi piece and it's all love no disrespect to the dead it's a tribute of style. Something to motivate the masses and to keep a true legend inthe game name alive. The back and forth yapping won't solve it and a mod gonna come delete all this back and forth anyways

Yo word to the earth sun moon and stars I was about to say pick the word styles u most have called chleo and seen my g too futurestic for these niggas. But in the real everyone post her pics here pick the word or even make it better niggas Pick a old scho writer so u can show the competitiviness of the old scho ways. Niggas pick like e.g dondi? Who can do the illest dondi piece and it's all love no disrespect to the dead it's a tribute of style. Something to motivate the masses and to keep a true legend inthe game name alive. The back and forth yapping won't solve it and a mod gonna come delete all this back and forth anyways

yo this would be a cool idea if enough people got to it

why dont you set it off.

Guest etchburns
I think we need to stop the violence and every one just hug it out........

hug life baby no homo of course

sensitive thugs yall all need hugs

Rest In Peace BIG BEZ IF...one of the realest dudes in any game

93.jpg

rip big bez INSTANTLY FAMOUS!!! got more shit we did in the early 90s but shits all on undeveloped film.... shorty in duane reade gonna hate me comin in wit bags of film

birdman when i get em developed you get 1st dibs..holla at ya folk

i dont think duane reade still develops film...or cvs...it's one of those that doesn't and the other charges ABSURD prices like 6 bucks a roll...just trying to shorten your trip!

niggas came thru had 40's and blunts kid....... Lol

....The shit just came up missin' man

[Factorypaid] Come on man, that don't got nothin to do with my shit man

Come on, go head with that shit

[breakLegsandShit] Come on man, I'll buy you 4 more fuckin Killah tapes man

I like the idea of coming up with a word, then giving a date and everyone puts up what ever they have created...wether it be piece throw ups or tags...that could be very interesting.

Yo costanza yor like maybe 1 of 3 people who caught that lol.

Yo crawler it would need rules like we tag battling or throws or a piece. U can't do a piece and someone else do a Throw and compare it. That's like saying saying whose better Adrian petterson or Peyton manning. You can't compare is it's 2 different positions and platforms feel me