N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
MSK burns everything youll ever do in your whole fucking career toy.

they rock hot spots with straight burners. nyc is trash now, you guys got 30 dudes on a rooftop doing all throw ups lmao, and half the time cant even make out what they say from the tracks. fucking haters "outta towners" what kind of shit is that, they rock spots better then you, bet 100 you cant get out west and do a spot better then they can, but they come to nyc, the mecca, and school your toy ass.

theres writers in nyc that will only do throws they entire career and that = toy as fuck.

msk burns ever single writer from new york. funny outside of cecs and smart crew, the only good graff in nyc is from "outta towners"

you got a gased up head for no reason, you fucking suck, MSK BURNS YOU, get over it you gased head toy faggot. NYC is dead, the scene is over crowded and toy as shit. and half you toys will never travel outside your shithole city and see real graff. lol

fuck a nyc

5458143378_5426d3f865_o.jpg

You tired to sneak in some of your friends in there huh...Them boys aren't on the level of the other people you mentioned my friend....Yearz and Merz have done they thing, Doves is nice with his, but to put them in the same sentence with JA, Dash, DG,and to a certain extent the other folks you mentioned...sorry...Other than that I agree you you 100%...I seen Revok shit in the BX and I ain't have a problem with it...That dude puts in work all over the world...Shit an "outtowner" named Adek is killing the city and not just Manahattan...Putting in some work on this side of town as well, which a lot of niggas that claim All City never do...Please lets leave this outtowner discussion alone, niggas beat that shit to death during the summer:cool: :cool: [/color][/color][/size]

I was just typing up a list of writers I thought were nice,thats why a few of my friends made it onto the list,and they are nice writers though,maybe just not as up.I didnt know Merz and Year werent from NYC,thats my mistake and you can laugh all you want,big deal,I didnt know and now I know.The list I put wasnt comparing any one writer on it to another on the list,and theres plenty other people that would go on it,its just I couldnt think of all of them while typing it out.Anyways my point was NYC has had and will always have style.Greatest city on Earth if you ask me.

they rock hot spots with straight burners. nyc is trash now, you guys got 30 dudes on a rooftop doing all throw ups lmao, and half the time cant even make out what they say from the tracks. fucking haters "outta towners" what kind of shit is that, they rock spots better then you, bet 100 you cant get out west and do a spot better then they can, but they come to nyc, the mecca, and school your toy ass.

theres writers in nyc that will only do throws they entire career and that = toy as fuck.

msk burns ever single writer from new york. funny outside of cecs and smart crew, the only good graff in nyc is from "outta towners"

you got a gased up head for no reason, you fucking suck, MSK BURNS YOU, get over it you gased head toy faggot. NYC is dead, the scene is over crowded and toy as shit. and half you toys will never travel outside your shithole city and see real graff. lol

fuck a nyc

I agree and disagree. But you said fuck Nyc. So now you must feel the wrath of the negaprop

fuck a nyc

cecs does some cool stuff here and there hes gotten more watered down still dope tho.. the only reason you like smart crew is because they are msk style rip offs and that appeals to out of towners ..you are insane your in the nyc thread daily why? new york is over run with toys and such but go ask revok etc about nyc they know who the kings are

Damn yo how do you sound saying that?Im not saying MSK arent dope,theyre dope,but to say that there arent nice writers from NYC is just plain stupid.You are forgetting about Sace,Year,Merz,Dash FC,Doves,Kepts,Minus,Enjoi,Fresh5,Ewok,Noxer,Skuf,Ja,DG and so many others that I cant even name them all.I dont care where people are from,if theyre nice theyre nice and I give them props.If you really think NYC doesnt have nice writers.

good job trying to sneak your toy friends in this is what nyc has come to which is why i cant get mad when the likes of cannah montana says iggnorant things keps minus enjoi fresh 5 :lol: nyc is in the toilet bowl i rather see an out of towner up

cecs does some cool stuff here and there hes gotten more watered down still dope tho.. the only reason you like smart crew is because they are msk style rip offs and that appeals to out of towners ..you are insane your in the nyc thread daily why? new york is over run with toys and such but go ask revok etc about nyc they know who the kings are

Smart crew .... msk style rip - offs ?

c'mon now