N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i hope you have the same opinion when one of these toys go over your dead homies.. i see alot of the dudes you affiliate with did you put them under the wing ..teach them something? there shit still looks horrible .. only mesage ive seen from them is nemz blah blah .. devi blah .. at the end of the day nemz is better then all of them put together and somewhat has grassped the concept of what graff is .. not smack dvd talk on a forum when youve put no work in ever ..the whole point to fact is that toys stayed in there lanes .. they dont anymore at all what so ever ..it wouldnt look right for me to see a devi over a teck bs throwy it just wont .. does devi understand does he have knowledge to understand he should never go over shit like that just because his fathers have beef with teck ? no he just wants quick points goin over near on knicker bocker .. what message am i suppose to get from that?
U GOT NO LIFE NIGGA, U ON HERE ALL DAY GULLASH LIL LAMB KEBAB IN THE FACE ASS, Y U ALWAYS GOT NIGGAS NAMES IN YOUR MOUTH, PUTA RITE QUIK, EXTRA WHITE SAUCE NIGGA, NO HOT, STAY WITH THE NAMES IN HIS MOUTH

YEAH,THATS HOW YOU DO IT PROPAIN CAMPAIN,POST THE SAME FLIX OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...TAKE UP WHOLE PAGES,OVER AND OVER AND OVER...NOT WAVE...I MEAN NOT WAVEY MY 5TH.JU HEEERRDDDDD.LAME DUCK. YOU SO WACK MA FLEE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/color]

are you still mad? under a new name those pics have never been up here by the way ..the real recognize .. so you fail ..toys smh

U GOT NO LIFE NIGGA, U ON HERE ALL DAY GULLASH LIL LAMB KEBAB IN THE FACE ASS, Y U ALWAYS GOT NIGGAS NAMES IN YOUR MOUTH, PUTA RITE QUIK, EXTRA WHITE SAUCE NIGGA, NO HOT, STAY WITH THE NAMES IN HIS MOUTH

everything i said must hurt you on the inside enough to make a new name like a pussy would to talk slick ..typical toy crazy tho you make multiple names to stalk men.. that have your feelings on the floor look at your life your not fooling anyone :lol:

yo fish the bronx is alive cause of remo!

and fish your whack lol horrible

PISKET haves the 7 line EZAF haves the N Line in Queens WHAT haves the N Line on smash in BK STOR and NOBS have the 2 and 5 on smash MERK SEER HANDS and rest of BBB FFF have A and L Line on smash PIN and GIMP have 4 Line on smash ADEK JADE KATSU NEKEST REMO have manhattan on smash last time i was on that 1 line IREEK had 1 line on smash but im mite be wrong bout the 1 line

But the only thing wrong with this PISKET and NEKEST maybe NOBS the only one who haves style rest just toy

I was in the UFC MMA thread and found this, i'd hate to bring this kids name up again cause he shouldn't be getting fame for what he did but dudes not getting out until he's atleast 50 years old minimum not MAXISM!!

UFC boss meets with MMA fan Joe Lozito, who helped subdue alleged NY killer

A mixed-martial-arts fan who helped subdue a man accused of killing four people during a weekend stabbing and carjacking spree in New York City got a surprise from the UFC's president.

On Monday Dana White met with Joe Lozito, who tackled alleged killer Maksim Gelman with a leg sweep on Feb. 12 prior to his arrest.

In a myfoxny.com video, White offers the man his appreciation and invites him and his wife to an upcoming UFC event as his special guest.

Lozito helped subdue Gelman, who also wounded five others during his rampage. Lozito, too, was attacked, and in the video, can be seen with stitches from the side of his head to the bottom of his neck. He also sports a black eye, facial cuts and stitches on his upper arm after Gelman attacked and stabbed him during the subway confrontation.

Lozito wasn't aware of the crimes Gelman allegedly committed but knew there was something "shady" about him. Gelman then allegedly threatened to kill the UFC fan and lunged at him with a knife.

"I want to have you both down to a fight and have you sit at my table for the fight in New Jersey," said White, referring to a UFC 128 card at the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., on March 19.

Lozito, a Philadelphian, calls himself a longtime MMA and UFC fan. Although he said he's never trained, he said in multiple interviews that he picked up enough information to knock Gelman off balance so he could be subdued and eventually arrested.

In recent days, Lozito has praised MMA for having the best-conditioned athletes in professional sports, which has brought positive MMA publicity to a state that still bans the sport.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/manhattan/subway-hero-meets-ufc-president-20110214

im tierd of this nigga nominee....

cant believe u actually just said ur tired of someone on a forum.. comon now homie. dont read the shit if it bothers u. or block the person. u actually let that shit get to you??? you actually read all his shit?? you know better than that. :rolleyes: