N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Lol wtf is this toy bounced checks talkin about long cursty timberland rockin nigga lay off the shermdude u sound retarded in here fake harlem thug u stll lookin dusty out there .. your feelings are hurt even tho your hiding ..who you are is irreliventt as hard as you try you will allways be a nobody which is why u don't want to tell everyone else who you are everyone will call you a toy now vamoose ..go smoke a big blunt of dirt and stop watchin me c

Yo bouncedchecks u still aint come out the closet? Lol damn b all this pent up anger you been holdin on to.. Art thou enraged? You was that dirty nigga no one ever wanted around your a failure you shouldn't even rep harlem dude u give it a bad name funny how u call cats soft but you use to come out of your way to dick ride those same dudes .. U got sonned up and booted out of the cypher and dudes forgot u existed fast foward 2011 your online makin fake names every couple of days to talk slick and your a g? You never even counted don't ever question the work I did real bombers know who had lines on smash n line d line 20 fillins a stop .. I gotta uplaod pix? 94 95 why don't u tell the people who u are so they can laugh at you you still rock first down bubbles size 48 parasucos long dirty creased up timbs u still throwin 40s down the leg lmao smokin canons of dirt buyin ounces of tree bark with your ssi checks get your life in order

U notice the dudes that cry about how horrible this thread is .. Tho it is .. Never post pix and wait for everyone else to do it .. Post some pics if u don't wanna listen to anonymous fags talk shit and that asian chick is photo shopped

DAMN MY NIGGA, U A PHOTOSHOP SCIENTIST, MY BAD, I KNO U DON EVEN LIKE PUSSY LIKE THAT, LET ALONE A ASAIN BITCH...EWW, AM I RITE? FAGBOY. NEEDA LIFE,,, DONT LET M KNO U ON HERE OR HERE OR EVEN HADDA SEMI-CAREER IN GRAF, HEAD NIGGA AT SEAMAN DISPATCHIN GONNA B TIGHT AT YOU, YOU MASH PLATAIN LOOKIN MANGU SALCHICON IN THE FACE ASS PUSSY MUFFIN EATING ASS BTICH MADE NIGGA