N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

xxthequeenofqueensxx = hypebeast snap back hat wearing skinny jean rocking vans on supreme stickers on your back pack 100 stuid tats lil b wiz khalifa odd future fan toy boy basicly some philipino from queens or a child that hangs out with all the hypebeasts asians

I am far from a hype beast. i just enjoy hip hop. you mad? why you worried about what im wearing? you wanna know if im cute? tryin to holla? stop pming me. this aint blind date its 12oz

you're opinion "rocking" is only some shit that happens now on the internet where we all sit around and pontificate about graff. When I was younger if you were a toy you had absoloutely no say in anything. you couldnt even be around a legitemate circle of writers to be discussing opinions in the first place without the risk of getting juxed,herbed,ridiculed. Unless you were like under the wing of someone.

Very true. A lot of newbee's don't have that person to put them on and teach them witch is a big reason why there are so many toys. opinions only matter if you got style and have spots.

BIG BLACK HOLLOW TIPS THATS WHAT THE SIG SPIT

HATERS TRY ME THEY'LL GET SHOT IN THE KIDNEYS

DISLODGE BULLETS REAL FAST WHAT A CHOP DO

IM GUCCI MANE LE FLAIR I TOTE A GLOCK LIKE A COP DO

WE DONT TALK TO STRANGERS WE COCK BANGERS

TRAPPIN AT NIGHT MAN IT MIGHT GET DANGEROUS

IM FROM EAST ATLANTA WHERE THEY CHOP OFF FANGAS!

everything i said must hurt you on the inside enough to make a new name like a pussy would to talk slick ..typical toy crazy tho you make multiple names to stalk men.. that have your feelings on the floor look at your life your not fooling anyone :lol:

THIS CHULO NIGGA TALKIN SLICK, AHMAN I C IMA HAVTA GET IN THAT ASS SON,U FEELIN STALKED NOW FAGGIT,...,LOOK AT MY LIFE???.? U CANT LOOK AT MY LIFE CLOWN NIGGA,U DNT KNO WHO I AM, THEM ROWS MUST BE TO TIGHT ON YA MELON NIGA, PEEP MY BIG DARK WAVE NOW YUNGIN, WE GON TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR LIFE,, LIL BIRDIE, NIGGA FIRST STARTED CHIRPIN IN 96, HIT THE 1'Z, HADDA LOTTA NIGGAS CHASIN YOU AROUND, DUNNIN U UP, U WERE WILD TOY AT THAT TIME NIGGA, U WASNT ALOWED IN UR OWN HOOD, NIGGA HADDA CHILL WIT A BUNCHA PUSSYS IN A PUSSY ASS PART OF MIDTOWN,, NIGGA DEVELOPED A STRAIGHT LETTER THAT AINT EVEN STRAIGHT ,HALF GAY BUBBLY STEEZ, TRIED TO RUN WITH IT, CONGRATS NIGGA, U BOMBED FROM 96-99 MAX. AFTER U DIED, THEN THE NIGGA APPEARED ON FORUMS AROUND 02 WATERMARKS OF I BOMB NY, WHEN U DONT BOMB NIGGA, U RETIRED, U A LAME SON, FAST FORWARD 2G11, U STILLA LAME NIGGAS A-1 STEAKSAUCE ALL OVER MEAT WITH THE POMPOMS LOOKIN LIKE GOOD BECKY WITH THEM SHITS, YOU A FAN NIGGA, U DEFENEDIN SOME1 90% OF THE CITY HATES, YOU N YOUR MANS SHIT STAINS ON GRAF HISTORY , REALRAP