N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YO KID THAT SCREEN NAME AINT COPE >>>THIS CeSO AG DNM KREW FROM PASSAIC , PATERSON NEW JEERZEE ONLY 15 MINUTES FROM YA BUT I ALWAYS LOVE GOIN THROUGH THE CITY AND SEE ALL THAT REAL STREET GUTTA SHIT THATS THE SHIT BUT WHEN I GO ON TO THIS THREAD AND HERE THAT BULLSHIT GOIN ON BETWEEN YA IS A FUCKIN SHAME CANT YA SEE WHAT THE VANDALS SKWAD DOING>>> YO ME AND MY BOY HIT A COUPLE BLOCKS IN BK ON SOME VISTING SHIT SINCE HE MOVED OUT THERE LATER MY BOY GOT KNOCKED CATCHING A PILOT TAG BY SOME LADY WHO SNITCHED HIM OUT ON THE TRAIN >> THEY LET HIM GO LATER VS SKWAD WENT TO HIS CRIB SHOWED HIM PICS OF ALL THE SHIT THAT ME AND HIM DID PLUS OTHER SHIT AND ARESSTED HIM TOOK HIM TO CENTRAL BOOKING TO SCARE HIM ALITTLE THEN THEY ASKED WHO WAS CESO AND HE STRAIGHT UP SAID U BEAT HE LIVES IN JERZ SO THEY COULDNT DO SHIT THEN THEY ASKED ABOUT RAK WHO WAS UP ALOT AROUND PARK SLOPE AND THEY REALLY WANTED HIM AND SOME OTHER KATS OUT THERE.. HE KNEW HIM BUT AINT SAID SHIT AT THE END THEY GAVE UP AND HE ONLY GOT 6 MONTHS PROB.. THATS HOW ITS DONE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND IF ITS A BIG CASE GET YOUR BREAD UP AND GET A LAWYER OR DO YOUR TIME IF NOT QUIT GRAFF CAUSE THATS PART OF THE GAME LIKE IT OR NOT !! BUT JUST TO CLEAR THAT UP AIGHT NO BEEF INTENDED JUST MUCH RESPECT TO THE GAME AND REAL NYC WRITERS WHO PUT IN WORK ONE ! FUCK THEM PIGS WORLDWIDE PEACE!!!

IMG00399-20100719-1417-1-1.jpg[/img]

cesohighway.jpg[/img]

Summer2010797.jpg[/img]

COOL STORY, BRO.

Well just to let the ny know this dude is a child molester

His name on here is flicksburg

He writes NAME real wak sonny boy toy

He is a child molester who moved to ny from ohio because he got fired

As a teacher for touching lil boys

Real talk this dude is finna get fucked up

no one gives a shit about him or you so stfu and get out youre moms basement and go be somebody pussyboy

im surprised your talking shit, but thanks for keeping track QUES.

nothing to explain, art is one of the very few things i suck at, but i love writing my name on shit!

I'm sure i would embarrass you in any sport =skiing, snowboarding, golf, tennis, hockey, soccer, football etc.,

then if we get into racing things with motors dirtbikes, streetbikes, snowmobiles, you dont stand a chance..!!!

so your graff is better, you want a fucking smiley face sticker..??? lol...

skiing? golf .. is this a country club or 12 oz prophet .. you said sports not recreational activities.

haha, just saw these posts by cope on utah and ether's website

http://www.utahether.com/2011/02/09/paperwork-wednesday-week-1/#comments.

300lb man threatening to beat up a female. seen pictures of utah on claws site, that girl must weigh like 100lbs. grown ass nigga threatening to beat up little girls, this is what the "legend" has come to. haha so sad for cope!

copes posts:

OH PLLEASE I JUST SPOKE TO OVIE WE GOOD HE EVEN SAID THIS WHOLE PAPERWORK SHIT IS FAKE CALL YO BOY SERG HE KNOWS YOUR A JOKE ETHER N UTAH ITS ALL GOOD YA CAN BE ONLINE THUGS BUT IMA BRING IT TO YA LIVE WATCH HEY UTAH WATCH YOUR STEP HERE I COME JUST DONT RUN TO POPO WHEN YOUR FACE IS BROKEN WIDE OPEN OK JUST REMEMBER THIS IM NOT PLAYING YA WANNA PLAY DISRESPECFULL GAMES OK COOL IM GLAD YA LEFT 004 WHO THE FUCK WANTS A BUNCH OF FAKE ASS TOYS ON THAT TEAM COME ONLINE POSTING FAKE PAPERWORK CMON!!!! ITS ALL GOOD REMEMBER THE REAL TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT SO BE REAL AND STOP POSTING FAKE SHIT ITS NOT GOING TO DO NOTHING TO MY NAME CAUSE MY CIRLCE KNOWS THE REAL DEAL SO DO YO THING YOU JUST MAD CAUSE YOU PUSSY AINT WANNA FIGHT ME IN MIAMI NIGGA WAS HIDING OUT BUT YOU GO A JUMP POOR OLD HOST WITH YOUR WHOLE CREW WOW THATS GANGSTA IM DONE HERE HAVE FUN WITH ALL YOUR FAKE PAPERWORK DONT WORRY ITS AAAAAAALL GOING TO PAY OFF HEY UTAH SEE YOU REAL SOOOOOOOOOON!!

Don’t take shit down you bitch niggas know its fake even ovie I just spoke to him your paperwork means nothing you faggot

I’m glad your toy ass is off 004 with your wack busted pieces wich ima go hunt down real soon this shit aint over so tell utah I know she’s in newyork I’m coming for her ass first you wanna play games online we gonna take it to the street now nigga and try and jump me with your mul cru like you did to host ill stab all you mofos in the face I tried to be nice but I see you online thugs think ya really gangsta cause ya did some little skid bids I got this I’m coming for ya ok its on now boyeeeee!!!tell yo girl shell be seeing me real soon!!!!! Ya wanna disrespect and play games ok I got this one!!!