N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo RIP DEK 2DX he was a good little nigga, used to wear bow ties to church and preach to the old mightly load. his mom Shaneiqua says "Little Willy (DEK) was a good little black boy, he used to help all the food pantrys in and or around the boro, and liked playing with his collection of Mattel tractor trailer trucks" DEK 2DX will kind of be missed but not yet confirmed how much. Although his graffiti never made it far he always liked to draw on paper and so called Black Books. Funeral arrangements will be made by Light Skinned Laquan from up the block this coming week. DEK 2DX 1993-2010...

http://manhattan.ny1.com/content/top_stories/131209/police-investigate-bronx-subway-platform-shooting

yo all the cats on my list physically met me in Times Sqaure paid they dues by getting three burn marks burnt into they shoulder... niggas proved they manhoood, whuts good? right now I am excepting about 3-5 more all time greats, Im currently in talks with Cycle, Cope2, and Tease...Slots are limited and will cost about $25 per year membership. You will alos get a $20 coupon for Gristedes if you get accepted.

all ya'll new york writers are weird, do more talking then painting, nobody cares about your lil 3x3 foot poopy throwup fill in. ur not ja an your not cap!

do something other then a garbage throwup, try doin a straight letter on a roof, fuckit try taking up the whole spot and not a little piece of shit throwup that sucks!

yo i hope at least 1 of yall toys falls off a rooftop today and gets killed. like breaks a back bone and gets paralyzed or even falls on a bunch of bow and arrows just randomly pointing upwards as you fall on them like on some Mortal Kombat shit with arows goin through your body puncturing every body part and causes you to bleed prefusely. fuck all yall. Once you dead we put you down with MSK and IRAK

That's not going to happen because even if there were arrows( a bow wouldn't hurt) the snow would cushion the fall so much that it will feel like landing on a mattress.

Just curious, did anyone brave it out there and write in the blizzard???

YOUR SO CURIOUS HUH? YOUR A LITTLE CURIOUS BRILLIANCY, ARENT YA?

That's not going to happen because even if there were arrows( a bow wouldn't hurt) the snow would cushion the fall so much that it will feel like landing on a mattress.

Just curious, did anyone brave it out there and write in the blizzard???

i was out poping outlines and shit all the streets are dead